Esperanza Resort

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 Helland Photographs

Helland Photographs
  • Banned
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:41 PM

Esperanza is one of the top three Hotels in Cabo; service, quality, etc. It's also very private (like Palmilla)... you never know who you'll see there...

They do weddings well...

#12 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 12:56 PM

I didn't get married there, but did take some of my engagement pics there- it's beautiful :)

#13 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 01:41 PM

This place is stunning and I can't imagine a wedding being less than perfect here. Read this:

Best of the Best - The Most Luxurious Wedding Hotels in Mexico - StrayWeddings.com

#14 Bradley Fraser

Bradley Fraser
        • 74 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 05:35 PM

Esperanza is a good choice for weddings. I have photographed weddings at Esperanza and from a photographers perspective (ultimately what your photos reveal) it is the cats meow. The hotel is set onto cliffs, the surf sounds great, private beaches, the staff are super, the food...oh the food! Kenia the wedding planner is very good. All the weddings I have done there were very well organized.

#15 sunnydaes

• 684 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 11:35 PM

Thanks everyone! your responses are very helpful. We have been in contact with the coordinator on site and it's looking good.

#16 Alisan

• 3 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:06 AM

Has anyone got married as Esperanza? i am tyring to figure out flowers and decorations and see if anyone has used draping in the Lands End room or rented lounge furniture for one of the terraces? Also who did you use for florists? I have searched the forum for ideas and found a couple of things but wanted to see if anyone has advice specific to Esperanza.

#17 sierra

• 11 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 07:54 PM

I just got married at the Hilton on 3/29/08. Martha from Mazarte Floral did my flowers and they were SO INCREDIBLY AMAZING - I had actually found a picture of the exact flowers that i wanted and they happened to be from a wedding at Esperanza - turns out Martha had actually done those flowers so she replicated them for me perfectly! All my guests RAVED about them!

#18 wsarah2107

• 166 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 05:26 PM

Wondering if anyone has any info/opinions about the Esperanza resort

I found this couple's photos off of another website (but maybe the bride is on this site?!?) Elizabeth Medina Photography Blog Archive Mexico Wedding Photography at the Esperanza, Los Cabos
                  It looks beautiful!

#19 dnrosier

• 57 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 05:58 PM

My good friend held their corporate event there in March for 40 people. If you want any specific info I can pass on to her. I am sure she will be willing to share.

#20 kurstinf

• 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:10 PM

Hi there,

I know Esperanza extremely well and can answer any questions you have. I work with the property as their publicist and I'm also getting married at its sister property, the Inn at Palmetto Bluff in South Carolina. Let me know if I can answer any questions or give you any suggestions if you decide to stay there. It is recognized as one of the most romantic resorts in the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users