Photo

Calgary AB-- Linen pants for men, suggestions?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 ashey063009

ashey063009
  • 604 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 09:28 PM

Virg you are such a doll! I'll send him that direction IMMEDIATELY. Because we are just over 3 months out (eep) he and his GMs were going the "custom" route b/c it was cheaper than linen pants from Cameo and Cufflinks.
    I'll let them know to halt the project. Thanks a million ladies!

#22 ashey063009

ashey063009
    • 604 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:36 PM

Okay All!

FI and I ventured to the mall yesterday to get his ring (Jewels By Maxime's in Market is FANTASTIC by the way-- such great service!)

Anyway, I digress, we went into Old Navy and he ended up grabbing his entire outfit AND outfits for all four of his GMs!!

Here's a pic of him (pardon the heart face, lol) and his outfit. The GMs will be wearing the exact same pants, but the shirt will be black linen, not white.

Click the image to open in full size.

Linen Pants: $39.95
      Linen Shirt: $24.95 (ON SALE!)

Getting FI to try something on before he bought it:
      Priceless!

#23 lgarner83

lgarner83
      • 530 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 06:43 PM

Very nice!!! As a CDN brie to be, We're having this problem too so we're definitely heading to Old Navy tomorrow to check things out! thanks!

#24 ashey063009

ashey063009
        • 604 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 06:46 PM

Awesome, I hope that helps you out Lisa! Let me know if you have any luck :)

#25 Nurse2005

Nurse2005
          • 51 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:38 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ashey063009
            Okay All!

FI and I ventured to the mall yesterday to get his ring (Jewels By Maxime's in Market is FANTASTIC by the way-- such great service!)

Anyway, I digress, we went into Old Navy and he ended up grabbing his entire outfit AND outfits for all four of his GMs!!

Here's a pic of him (pardon the heart face, lol) and his outfit. The GMs will be wearing the exact same pants, but the shirt will be black linen, not white.

Click the image to open in full size.

Linen Pants: $39.95
            Linen Shirt: $24.95 (ON SALE!)

Getting FI to try something on before he bought it:
            Priceless!
            Thanks for posting a pic...I am going to Calgary this weekend and was planning on getting the exact same outfit from Old Navy but was going to wait to see what it looked like as I only saw on the website, after seeing your pic I will definitely be getting this for my fiance and his groomsmen. And you can't go wrong with the price.

#26 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
            • 2,233 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:08 AM

Ashey063009,

I went out and bought the guys the same outfit except for the groomsmen we bought the brown linen shirts. I know my wedding is a ways off but Old Navy is known for not carrying the same clothes the next year, and this was exactly what I pictured for the men. Plus these guys have not changed their size in years!

I also bought the leather brown sandles as well.

Best part of all you can't beat the price!
              July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#27 kris

kris
              • 506 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:27 AM

Wow that's a great find, I'll have to check those out. I was going to suggest RW&CO I just found some there, but that's a way better deal.

#28 COLCUBA

COLCUBA
                • 36 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:37 PM

I saw some linen suits at Bridal Centre today, they are $399 +GST and they have them in Ivory and Khaki. They are Perry Ellis I think.

#29 COLCUBA

COLCUBA
                  • 36 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:37 PM

I saw some linen suits at Bridal Centre today, they are $399 +GST and they have them in Ivory and Khaki. They are Perry Ellis I think.

#30 COLCUBA

COLCUBA
                    • 36 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 12:15 AM

Hi Ladies,

We bought my FI suit at R&WCo at Chinook yesterday, ant it was 175 inc. tax. We also saw suits and pants at ZARA, Le Chateau, Le Chateau Outlet, MEXX, Banana Republic, & Club Monaco.

Good luck searching!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users