Photo

Calgary AB-- Linen pants for men, suggestions?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 Carie

Carie
  • 65 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:52 PM

I am not exaclty sure what your are looking for but we found some really nice Calvin Klein pin-stripped pants at the Tip Top in Chinook Mall. Then for a shirt we found that Mexx carried some really nice ones?

#12 ashey063009

ashey063009
    • 604 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:32 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Carie
      I am not exaclty sure what your are looking for but we found some really nice Calvin Klein pin-stripped pants at the Tip Top in Chinook Mall. Then for a shirt we found that Mexx carried some really nice ones?
      That's awesome, I actually work down there at the Lulu, so it'll be easy to check out. Did you find them recently?

#13 Carie

Carie
      • 65 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:45 PM

Hi ashey063009- We just got married last week and bought the pants right before Christmas so not that long ago. My husband really liked them and never complained about being to hot so they were perfect!!! Hope you can find something!

#14 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
        • 5,466 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 02:20 PM

Hey Ashley,
          I just got back from Arizona and my fiance got his linen suit there (pants and jacket could be bought seperate)! Its Perry Ellis and I know the Bay carries it (not sure if they carry the full line though). It was super affordable and looked great on him and the pants are nice looking -not suit'ish at all, and make his bum look great :) Maybe check that out? I'll see if I can find a picture to post.

#15 ashey063009

ashey063009
          • 604 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 04:01 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Carie
            Hi ashey063009- We just got married last week and bought the pants right before Christmas so not that long ago. My husband really liked them and never complained about being to hot so they were perfect!!! Hope you can find something!
            Congrats Carie!

I hope the day was amazing! I can't wait to see pics!

#16 Roxyk05

Roxyk05
            • 33 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:46 PM

RW Co in South Center Mall has really nice beige linen suit's with cream/white pin stripes! The pants are $69 and the jackets are $129 and are sold seperately! Hope this helps!

#17 montegobay09

montegobay09
              • 832 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 04:50 PM

Looks like you got a lot of options in AB. I just wanted to let you know that we ordered FI's pants and shirt from islandimporter and had really great service. Here's the site. We actually ordered a few of our things off ebay too.

Beach Wedding Attire: Drawstring Linen Pants, Cotton & Linen Shirts, Shorts - Island Importer

#18 po17

po17
                • 6 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 04:47 PM

definately Le Chateau.... they have some really nice stuff..
                  ...I'm yours and suddenly you're mine
                  ...And it's brighter than sunshine...

#19 Virg

Virg
                  • 684 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:32 PM

Hey there!
                    They have linen pants at Old Navy.

Although, if you have a Golftown, or want to order pants from their online store (yes they are canadian! ) They have these fantastic golf pants that breathe and wick moisture away. My FI LOVES them and says they feel like Sweat pants!
                    They are only 35$

Dockers Golf performance pants, they are in the Clearance section of Apparel.

Good luck!
                    Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
                    Made it legal : June 30, 2009

http://i37.photobuck....h_IMG_8136.jpg

#20 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
                    • 2,233 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:44 PM

Virg is right I just came back from Old Navy and they have the linen pants there for a really good price. My wedding is still a long way away, I wish I could buy them now, but FI needs to lose weight lol.
                      July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users