Gran Porto Real~ Review, Kinda

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 03:05 PM

Holy cow, that's so stupid. Don't piss off a bride on her wedding day, she will spread the word. If that happened to me just on a normal vacation I might get pissed off, but could be happy if you sent me to a decent resort and maybe gave me like a "we're sorry for the inconvience" free dinner. HOWEVER, if it splits up a group, it would piss me off to no end. Groups plan together for a reason.

I use to be a hotel manager, and we rarely overbooked. Of course, the hotel was not in a pretty location, but we did book up. The only times that we did overbook was because of like travelocity, who'd push the reservations. Or we also had a call centre, and sometimes they'd override it so they didn't have to deal with a pissed off customer.
    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#12 ajncooter

• 983 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 03:46 PM

wow how scary.... i know when we were in the domincan at secrets excellence the people that were at the airport with us were part of a group staying at RIU and they were bumped to Sunscape... They were dissapointed but they did get a free week to come back next year... But bad for a wedding party!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users