Sign in to follow this  
katm

renewing vows

Hi my name is Katrina, I have been married for almost 9 years and want to go away to renew our vows the spring after our 10th anniversary and looking to find a resort that will have a affordable package that will be a good place for us and family/friends. Any suggestions and info will be appreciated. Is there anyone else here that has done the renewal of vows.

Welcome to the forum Katrina. I know lots of the resorts offer the renewal of vows service. Do you know where you want to go? Cuba and Dominican are nice and afforable for canadians. How many guests are you thinking of having?

If you give us more details i am sure that someone on here will be able to assist you.

Congratulations on renewing your vows I think that is sooooo romantic.

What a wonderful way to celebrate your anniversary and love for each other. Hmmm . . . I see a destination vow renewal in my future, thanks! :o)

i think that's an awesome idea - and hope to do the same thing in 10 years! do you have your locations narrowed down at all? there are so many options out there!

It will be Dominican or Jamaica or Cuba. I don't really want to go to Mexico. It will definately be all-inclusive. Adualts only would be great but not necessary. I am so looking forward to it because I wish we had had a destination wedding the first time around.

Congratz Katrina.  I am also renewing my vows next year in April, 25 years and it will most likely be at the Iberostar Laguna Azul in Cuba.  Heard lots of good things and it's beautiful.  Now I am just trying to get info on how much the package will cost.  We do have a budget, so all the little details and extra costs do matter!  Good luck with your search and let us know where do decide to go!

Guylaine~