Photo

OOT Bag... Thank you card.

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 ripcat

ripcat
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 10:29 AM

We are handing out our OOT bags before we go. I want to put a card in each bag thanking everyone and explaining what the bag is about. I am at a loss of what to put in the card. Can anyone help me out or share what they did?

Thanks..

#2 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
    • 1,083 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:30 PM

We are handing ours out at the resort when everyone arrives so I can't be of much help personal experience-wise..

But, I would think that just a short note saying thank you for sharing special day with us, etc, etc... As a token of our appreciation, please enjoy these bags/items/ etc.. during your trip! That's really rough, but it's an idea of what you could say.

#3 KathleenandDan

KathleenandDan
      • 245 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:33 PM

I ordered the free postcards off of vistaprint.com. I received 100. I certainly didn"t need that many, but was cheaper than making them myself. I had to pay shipping which was $6.50. I choice a postcard that had a picture of the ocean with a palm tree. This is what I had printed on them:

Dear Family and Friends,

Welcome to Ocho Rios, Jamaica!

The wait is finaly over! Welcome to sun, sand, and relaxation. We are both so happy and feel blessed to be able to have our wedding here at Beaches Boscobel. We are especially honored that you have traveled this far to be part of our marraige celebration. Enjoy the "goodies" included in this welcome bag. It is just a small token of our appreciation. Please make the most of your stay here in Jamaica. We hope the next few days will be as memorable for you as it will be for us.

With Love and Appreciation,
        Kathleen and Danny

LOL, I stole it from someone else on this forum, cause that is why we are here.
        http://tickers.Ticke....da94/event.png

http://www.tickerclu.../808245ee9d.png 18 booked and us makes 20!!!! JULY 17, 2009 Kathleen and Dan

#4 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
        • 438 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:27 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KathleenandDan
          I ordered the free postcards off of vistaprint.com. I received 100. I certainly didn"t need that many, but was cheaper than making them myself. I had to pay shipping which was $6.50. I choice a postcard that had a picture of the ocean with a palm tree. This is what I had printed on them:

Dear Family and Friends,

Welcome to Ocho Rios, Jamaica!

The wait is finaly over! Welcome to sun, sand, and relaxation. We are both so happy and feel blessed to be able to have our wedding here at Beaches Boscobel. We are especially honored that you have traveled this far to be part of our marraige celebration. Enjoy the "goodies" included in this welcome bag. It is just a small token of our appreciation. Please make the most of your stay here in Jamaica. We hope the next few days will be as memorable for you as it will be for us.

With Love and Appreciation,
          Kathleen and Danny

LOL, I stole it from someone else on this forum, cause that is why we are here.

I love your write up for the OOT bag thank you cards! I may steal from you if you don't mind, lol!
          *Katie*

#5 mrsd09

mrsd09
          • 50 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 08:24 PM

I have an example of my write-up on my weebly bio. It is under the OOT tab, of course :) They are on "RAC cards" from VP (free, too) and I am attaching them to the folder that will hold schedules, maps, directions, lists of restaurants, etc.

Better Together - Home

#6 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
            • 438 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 11:41 AM

Awesome! Thank you so much! I also love everything you're putting in your OOT bags...I will have to keep that in mind too!
              *Katie*

#7 Royal_lady10

Royal_lady10
              • 247 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 11:52 AM

Kath, I love the write up.. may have to steal it as well.... You girls are so creative here

#8 KLaBate54

KLaBate54
                • 438 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 06:40 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mrsd09
                  I have an example of my write-up on my weebly bio. It is under the OOT tab, of course :) They are on "RAC cards" from VP (free, too) and I am attaching them to the folder that will hold schedules, maps, directions, lists of restaurants, etc.

Better Together - Home
                  Do you mind telling me where you got your bridesmaid's beach bags from? I love them!
                  *Katie*

#9 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
                  • 1,326 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:13 PM

I like Kathleen's idea too!

#10 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
                    • 248 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 07:34 PM

i love it i believe i will be stealing your saying as well..lol THANKS!!
                      <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users