• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#21 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:37 PM

Everything looks so great! I love the thing you had for people to give you advice on, that was so personal and I'm sure you guys will have fun reading that!

#22 Jen_S

Jen_S
    • 3,737 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:55 PM

Wow everything looks amazing. Congrats!!
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#23 EricaG

EricaG
      • 1,915 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:06 PM

Everything looks great. As soon as I saw your ceremony site I knew what resort you were married at! It wasn't even 3 months ago that I walked down that coconut lined walk way. I used Photosouvenir too. Which photographer did you have?
        http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
        My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
        http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#24 moepeedy

moepeedy
        • 491 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 05:50 PM

Love everything you planned. Your BD book is awesome. I am scheduled for BD session in April I can't wait. What size is your BD book?
          Moe's Plannin Thread Super Long

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t45234

#25 SunBride

SunBride
          • 1,499 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 05:58 PM

It looks like you just put labels on the mini kleenex pouches which is a great idea. I thought people usually had those custom made (maybe not though, I don't know, only seen a few people do it before) and I thought that would be so expensive for what it's worth, but your idea is really cute and cheap, I wish I had done that.

#26 seaprincess

seaprincess
            • 753 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 07:14 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by SAM
              WoW! Everything looks great, where did you get the sand ceremony frame?
              The frame is from Umbra and I actually searched the city high and low for the frame b/c I found it online originally.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Cattie
              Lindsay, where did you find that reading for your sand ceremony? It's beautiful. I think I may borrow it!!
              The sand ceremony reading was a combination of several google searches. I put my favorite thoughts together in the one reading and then added my own flair.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by aaronsgirl
              I LOVE your BD Book! Where did you get it from? Did you print it form an online site or did a photographer do it for you? Very cool.
              My photographer printed it for me and I have a feeling she ordered it online. The size is 8x8.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Betsy
              Everything looks so great! I love the thing you had for people to give you advice on, that was so personal and I'm sure you guys will have fun reading that!
              We had a blast reading it! The best was the names of our future children - some good ideas, some bad ideas and some were just hilarious!
              Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#27 seaprincess

seaprincess
              • 753 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 07:19 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by EricaG
                Everything looks great. As soon as I saw your ceremony site I knew what resort you were married at! It wasn't even 3 months ago that I walked down that coconut lined walk way. I used Photosouvenir too. Which photographer did you have?
                Wasn't the beach phenomenal? I loved the resort and our romance suite! We had Fran for our photog who everyone absolutely loved including myself! He was so sweet and the quality was fantastic - I'll be posting my pro pics this weekend!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by SunBride
                It looks like you just put labels on the mini kleenex pouches which is a great idea. I thought people usually had those custom made (maybe not though, I don't know, only seen a few people do it before) and I thought that would be so expensive for what it's worth, but your idea is really cute and cheap, I wish I had done that.
                I'm with you - I didn't want to pay to have custom Kleenex, but we bought inexpensive tissue, put the labels on one side and our monogram on the other side and it made it totally affordable. It worked out well cause apparently everyone used their Kleenex!
                Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#28 Rhonda

Rhonda
                • 270 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 07:40 PM

Thanks for sharing! Everything looks great!
                  I LOVE your sand ceremony reading...I think I'm gonna steal it! :)
                  Congratulations!

#29 Flasong

Flasong
                  • 340 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:55 AM

I'm with everyone else...sand ceremony reading is awesome! Loved all of your ideas and diy stuff...seemed pretty practical and not too pricey

#30 nikkib

nikkib
                    • 65 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:08 AM

Congrats! Thank you for sharing. Everything looks lovely.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users