Villa Del Arco

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

• 394 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 12:03 PM

Are there any recent reviews of this resort?

• VIP Member
    • 931 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 12:06 PM

my dad and a bunch of his crew stayed there for my wedding. They really liked it. I guess that there was a mix-up with their room so when they arrived, they were upgraded to a 3k sq ft penthouse. I heard it was amazing. If you have any specific questions, I would be happy to ask them.

#3 JENESIS

• 394 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 12:09 PM

Thanks. Thisis where we decided to staty after our wedding. I just wanted to make sure it was a nice place. How is the location?

#4 NABUMBAH

• VIP Member
        • 931 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 12:32 PM

I am sorry, I have no idea. I think it's pretty close to downtown, and the property is really new. I am sure that you will be fine!

#5 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 April 2007 - 01:09 PM

didnt tammym stay there recently?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
          Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 DreaW

• Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 08:54 PM

So Erik's parents are paying for our hotel stay while we are in Cabo for wedding present.
            We are staying at Villa del Arco.
            they are also staying there to.
            It looks nice from the pictures...and also read a lot of good reviews from travel advisor.

Hope it is nice.

#7 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:45 AM

Andrea, It's a nice resort, the pool is pretty quiet so you'll be able to relax a bit. My only problem with the resort is, I wasn't happy with their food. If you end up doing the AI option you can go to all three of their resorts to eat and hang out. Villa Del Palmar has activities going on all the time, but their food isn't that great their either. The rooms at Villa del Arco are nice.

#8 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 12:51 PM

We toured Villa Del Arco & the property is beautiful & new. It's also more quiet & adult than the Palmar property. It's on Medano beach, but far enough away from the madness to seem somewhat private. It's a good 10 - 20 minute walk down the beach to the nearest restaurant, or you can walk on the street & probably get there quicker.

Bottom line - I think this would be a great honeymoon venue - it's really well appointed & luxurious feeling. And you don't have to do AI, just stay there.

#9 DreaW

• Banned
                • 2,462 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 01:55 PM

Thanks girls for the heads up. I think we are just going to stay there.
                  Erik and I like to go to The Office for breakfast and since Erik, his parents and brother & sister in law are going to come on Thursday we have the dinner nights planned out....
                  (i think, still have to talk to my mom and them to see if everyone agrees)

Thurs. night go to The Office for dinner and show
                  Friday night: go to Brasil steakhouse (Erik and I really like this place)
                  Sat night: Wedding (eat dinner at Baja Cantina) then go for drinks at Sancha Panza
                  Sunday we leave.

My family and I will be there from July 22 to july 29 so we will be staying at timeshare called Los Cabos Golf Resort....in corridor but close to Cabo.

#10 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:01 PM

Andrea you'll love the property at Villa Del Arco. And those places to eat sounds awesome. Have you been to Romeo and Juliet yet?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users