Photo

Make me Buy IT

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 LadyP

LadyP
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 08:02 PM

Hurray for you You will be so glad that you did.

If you are worried about the weight start a weigh in tread. Take weight at the beginning of the week. And weigh in at the same time every week. Post your weight and then see how you are going up or down. You will feel obligated to do something if you see that some one else is losing and you arent. Dont forget to do height because that has something to do with your numbers as well.

#22 tob1kanobe

tob1kanobe
    • 216 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:22 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ajncooter
      Hi Toby:

I am from Cape Coral and used to be in the wedding buisness... which shops have you been too? maybe i can help?

aj
      I appreciate the offer but I am all set in terms of the dress, its ordered and will be here the end of july or august....yay!!!!!!!!
      http://i74.photobuck....ypics025-1.jpg
      Bryan (DH) is Napolean Dynamite and his friend is a keg.

#23 tob1kanobe

tob1kanobe
      • 216 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 09:24 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LadyP
        Hurray for you You will be so glad that you did.

If you are worried about the weight start a weigh in tread. Take weight at the beginning of the week. And weigh in at the same time every week. Post your weight and then see how you are going up or down. You will feel obligated to do something if you see that some one else is losing and you arent. Dont forget to do height because that has something to do with your numbers as well.
        Yeah...I did weight watchers before adn it really worked especially with the home weigh in...I actually weigh myself all week once I get started to monitor where I am at...I just need to get on the ball...yay!!!
        http://i74.photobuck....ypics025-1.jpg
        Bryan (DH) is Napolean Dynamite and his friend is a keg.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users