Ceremony Program....quote/notes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 trayce2222

• 221 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:12 PM

I am working on my DIY programs and have some empty space and would like to use a quote or some sort of acknowledgements. I wanted to know if anyone has used one they loved that they would be willing to share. Thanks so much!!!!

#2 Anna83

• 288 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 06:49 PM

Here are some quotes that I came accross when I was doing my programs. Hope they help you!

I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. – Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally

We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. – Sam Keen

Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not a destination. – Roy Goodman

There is nothing nobler or more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep House as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends. – Homer

Marriage-a book of which the first chapter is written in poetry and the remaining chapters are written in prose. – Beverly Nichols

I have spread my dreams beneath your feet;
      Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. – W. B. Yeats

When you meet someone who can cook and do housework – don’t hesitate a minute: Marry him. – Unknown

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. – Germaine Greer

Marriage is the perfection of what love aimed at, ignorant of what it sought. – Ralph Waldo Emerson

A good marriage is that in which each appoints that other guardian of his solitude. – Rainer Maria Rilke

There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage. – Martin Luther

One should believe in marriage as in the immortality of the soul. – Honor© de Balzac

Two such as you with such a master speed cannot be parted nor be swept away from one another once you are agreed that life is only life forevermore together wing to wing and oar to oar. – Robert Frost

Now join hands, and with your hands your hearts. – William Shakespeare

Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same. – Emily Bronte

Two souls with but a single thought,
      Two hears that beat as one. – Franz Joseph von Munch-Bellinghausen

#3 MickeyMouse

• 156 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

Thanks for sharing. I will have to use these

#4 jordanw0613

• 75 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

thank you for sharing the quotes!