• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 ksandahl

• 18 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 01:08 PM

I used them for transportation to our welcome dinner on 12/11/08. They were great and I would totally recommend them. I had no problems at all seeting this up ahead of time with Monica via email. She didn't require payment in advance either. We had 3 vans at $13/person including tax and gratuity. The vans came early and the drivers were very professional and friendly. We actually ended up tipping them a little extra because they were so great.

=) Kristen

#22 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 12:13 PM

That's awesome Kristen - thanks for your input! I think I'm going to go with them - Monica has been great to deal with so far.

#23 zethers

• 135 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:51 PM

Just to bring this thread up to date, I just used Ixchel Cabo Transfers for our wedding. We arranged roundtrip shuttle service for all 32 guests, all of which were scattered throughout the week. I had read mixed reviews on here and was a little skeptical, but they more than exceeded my expectations. I asked every guest if they were there on time, and they were holding a sign to indicate our wedding party.

We requested car seats for two of the little guests and they were provided. We actually had flight changes which I wasn't aware of until midnight the day before pickup, and they totally accomodated the last minute change, not for just one guest but for 15 people!! I was totally freaking out, but they were amazing. I literally called a little past midnight, and someone was there to answer my call.

A lot of email communication prior to the wedding, but they were great! 32 guests, roundtrip, last minute changes, and everything went smoothly!

#24 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 05:53 PM

Awesome, thanks for the info!

#25 Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,047 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
          • LocationToronto

Posted 23 June 2009 - 11:36 AM

I used them for our wedding transfer as well, between Dreams and the Church, and they did a great job. They were very easy to communicate with and very reliable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users