Photo

ixchel

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 JOELLEN

JOELLEN
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 02:50 AM

Do not use them, they are late and service spotty! I had a made experience, I paid them in advance and they could care less about service.
    Angela and Jesse
    April 21, 2007
    Cabo del Sol
    angelajesse.com

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 April 2007 - 01:12 PM

good heads up...i know they are the cheapest...who else used them? was it natasha?

it is sooo hard to find good, consistent shuttle companies. they start out good then screw up. i am on my 2nd one but i do so alot of groups .

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 JOELLEN

JOELLEN
    • 51 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 02:27 PM

cabo vip services is the best, the owner is andres and I really believe in them.

let me know if you need the email. the key is to not pay in advance like we did apparently
      Angela and Jesse
      April 21, 2007
      Cabo del Sol
      angelajesse.com

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 April 2007 - 02:30 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JOELLEN
      cabo vip services is the best, the owner is andres and I really believe in them.

let me know if you need the email. the key is to not pay in advance like we did apparently
      please post his info..i am sure it will be helpful to the gals

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
      • 1,188 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 03:55 PM

I haven't ever used ixchel but I have used this company Los Cabos Airport Shuttle - Los Cabos, Baja California Sur, Mexico.

2 times and they have been terrific both times. Always on time and very professional. I think there pricing is good too. They will work with you to get your groups a special rate - I was quoted 17pp roundtrip from the airport to the Hilton and thought that was reasonable. PM me if you want the dirrect email for the person I have been emailing with- she is fast to get back to you and easy to work with! Hope this helps!
        Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
        http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#6 MARIA

MARIA
        • 17 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:19 AM

This is terrible-I am going to be using them in less than 2 weeks! Has anyone else had problems with them, and how far did you pay them in advance? I am not paying them until I get there.

#7 NATASHA

NATASHA
          • 646 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 11:55 AM

Yes, I used them. They were late. Plus - they only recommended two vans for us after I gave them the count - turns out we needed three! Everyone was crammed in - it was totally unsafe.
            Shawn and NatashaHappily MarriedNovember 11, 2006

#8 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 12:34 PM

Hmmm, this is interesting. I used Ixchel to shuttle my group from Cabo Surf & surrounding condos to our welcome dinner & back. They were not only on time, but early. Our driver was courteous and informative. Another interesting point: WE DID NOT PAY IN ADVANCE. We got a quote for $13 per person and paid at the end of the night. Based on my experience I would recommend them.

#9 MARIA

MARIA
              • 17 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 06:13 PM

That makes me feel a little better-i guess it is hit or miss. The one thing I am worried about is using them for airport shuttle, maybe I will tell my guests not to use them going back to the airport and I will definitely not pay until the end of the night!

#10 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                • VIP Member
                • 11,403 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 12:33 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MARIA
                  That makes me feel a little better-i guess it is hit or miss. The one thing I am worried about is using them for airport shuttle, maybe I will tell my guests not to use them going back to the airport and I will definitely not pay until the end of the night!
                  Maria - I am a little surprised to hear the negative feedback, as we had a stellar experience. I'm also confused about people paying in advance. I actually assumed they would want me to, and when I asked they said "don't worry about it, just pay when we see you." Of course I was concerned they wouldn't show up, but they did.

My husband made a good point about payment - when the driver dropped us off at our restaurant, I thought we should pay him then with the thought that maybe he wouldn't come back if I didn't pay him at that point. My hubby said "no, you pay at the end of the night, that way he has to come back for us to get his money!" Duh!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users