Sign in to follow this  
Jen_S

jkcz0702 (Jen's) Planning!!

Cant wait for pics it all looks so great! I have the same bracelet! I had been eyeing it for so long but always managed to convince myself to spend $400 on new pans or something. Then last christmas it went on sale for $100 and I immediately went and got it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deefalvey View Post
Everything looks wonderful, you did a great job!

I have a question for you on the tank tops - I have the iron on rhinestone words to do tanks for my bridesmaids (I assume this is what you used) but am hesitant to do them. What happens when you iron on the letters and then the shirt gets put on and stretched? Is it OK?

Also, I have PM'd MelanieS and asked her for the template to Mandy's welcome book, but I haven't heard back from her, would you mind emailing me the template if you still have it? deefalvey@yahoo.com

Thanks!
I have worn the wifey shirt and it is fine. I will get together the template and email you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacilynda View Post
Cant wait for pics it all looks so great! I have the same bracelet! I had been eyeing it for so long but always managed to convince myself to spend $400 on new pans or something. Then last christmas it went on sale for $100 and I immediately went and got it!
Thats when I got it too xmas time for $100!!!!

wow it all looks great! and also i am very jealous as i will be at GBP in april, so i cant wait to see your pics for lots of reasons!

have fun!!

Everything looks great & your ceremony location looks amazing! Also, love your dress!

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time & I can't wait to see your pics!

Your planning thread is Great!! Your thread on the luggage tags was the one I showed my FI to get him onboard for doing them. Thank you! :) Looking forward to seeing your wedding pics when you get back.