MrsMoye
  • 152 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:38 PM

Thanks for the ideas!

#132 Janelle0308

Janelle0308
    • 59 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 09:28 AM

I've been looking online everywhere for the words to the Hand and Sand ceremonies! Thank you soooo much!

#133 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
      • Vendor
      • 1,243 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 12:42 PM

Hello ladies! We recently were fortunate enough to photograph a "Cosmic Ceremony" with Maria and Charlie (super officiants of this unique ceremony in the Riviera Maya). This was the wedding of Caroline and Tyler at the boutique CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

#134 Xarocas

Xarocas
        • 157 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:54 AM

I think im having the sand ceremony at our wedding, using our theme colors as the sand colors... it's such a nice idea to add something special to the civil ceremony! :)

#135 Kasey04

Kasey04
          • 151 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:42 AM

Forgive me if someone already posted about this, it's hard to trudge through all the pages of each thread! But my fiance came across this, and even though it's quite expensive, we have decided that it was just too perfect to pass up! The website is http://www.unityinglass.com/ . It's a place where you order different colored glass beads, we would pour them into a vase at the ceremony like you would sand. And then you send the beads back in and they melt down the glass to form these beautiful glass creations (figurines, vases, etc). I love that it's something we can keep forever and, god forbid it breaks, we can just send it back in to be melted together again, lol! 

#136 Janelle0308

Janelle0308
            • 59 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Kasey04 

Forgive me if someone already posted about this, it's hard to trudge through all the pages of each thread! But my fiance came across this, and even though it's quite expensive, we have decided that it was just too perfect to pass up! The website is http://www.unityinglass.com/ . It's a place where you order different colored glass beads, we would pour them into a vase at the ceremony like you would sand. And then you send the beads back in and they melt down the glass to form these beautiful glass creations (figurines, vases, etc). I love that it's something we can keep forever and, god forbid it breaks, we can just send it back in to be melted together again, lol! 

That is sooooo cool!!! And something you may not throw out!

#137 Xarocas

Xarocas
              • 157 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:37 AM

I love the idea too!! Quite an expensive thing to add to the budget though! will have to look at it in more detail but thank you for the tip!

#138 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
                • 381 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:57 AM

Forgive me if someone already posted about this, it's hard to trudge through all the pages of each thread! But my fiance came across this, and even though it's quite expensive, we have decided that it was just too perfect to pass up! The website is http://www.unityinglass.com/  . It's a place where you order different colored glass beads, we would pour them into a vase at the ceremony like you would sand. And then you send the beads back in and they melt down the glass to form these beautiful glass creations (figurines, vases, etc). I love that it's something we can keep forever and, god forbid it breaks, we can just send it back in to be melted together again, lol! 

Wow! Thanks for sharing! I love this idea

#139 myyooths

myyooths
                  • 188 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:48 PM

Any ideas for a wedding in the chapel?  I want to do something different from the rope and jumping broom if i am even thinking of the traditions correctly lol

#140 ironman

ironman
                    • 320 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:21 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kasey04 

Wow, those are gorgeous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users