Photo

Dress is in - any suggestions?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 fudgie

fudgie
  • 353 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:36 AM

Thanks for your input ladies, your opinions are so helpful! I ordered my garter, hair flower and earrings last night from etsy and can't wait to get them!
    Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#12 Copita

Copita
    • 979 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 10:31 AM

First, your dress is beautiful! You will make a lovely bride... :)

Second, if you live in a remote area, never underestimate the power of the internet! I got tons of stuff for my wedding online: my veil, a tiara, wedding favors, etc.

Just lots and lots of stuff.

The jewelry will be a really personal decision. If you don't want to, don't do it. But in the end if you decide you'd like to, run with it. Ultimately, you are the bride so do what makes you feel good :)

My necklace actually ended up being my "something borrowed." It was my mother's pearl necklace. I wanted to keep it really simple.

#13 WindyCityGirl

WindyCityGirl
      • Banned
      • 179 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 01:46 PM

Your dress is wonderful!! If you don't mind me asking-- who makes it! I was thinking of a dress with straps but your dress is making me reconsider!

#14 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
        • 1,083 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 02:23 PM

Not to be redundant.. but the dress is stunning. As BillysBride said, Less is absolutely more with that dress!!
          I like the earrings from Etsy if you are absolutely set on having chandelier earrings. IMHO, I would go with something smaller and a plain veil. You and the dress should be the star; not your accessories.

#15 fudgie

fudgie
          • 353 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 02:30 PM

Thank you Ladies for all the comments and input :)
            WindyCityGirl - the dress is Mori Lee 2215. It was one of the first I tried on, dozens followed but I knew this was the one.
            Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#16 sofylina

sofylina
            • 113 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 07:03 PM

OMG, I am in love with your dress, so beautiful!
              50 guests joined us for our cruise wedding in Grand Cayman! Simply perfect!

#17 Mother of Bride

Mother of Bride
              • 100 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:21 AM

Your dress is absolutely beautiful & I also would say, keep the jewelry very simple, like the other ladies said, some drop earrings & then nothing or something very petite for a necklace. My daughter is wearing her "add-a-pearl" necklace that she has had since her baptism.

#18 michellepicksbrent

michellepicksbrent
                • 1,448 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:56 AM

Beautiful dress! I would skip the necklace and go for the chandelier earrings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users