Sign in to follow this  
fudgie

Dress is in - any suggestions?

Thanks for your input ladies, your opinions are so helpful! I ordered my garter, hair flower and earrings last night from etsy and can't wait to get them!

First, your dress is beautiful! You will make a lovely bride... :)

Second, if you live in a remote area, never underestimate the power of the internet! I got tons of stuff for my wedding online: my veil, a tiara, wedding favors, etc.

Just lots and lots of stuff.

The jewelry will be a really personal decision. If you don't want to, don't do it. But in the end if you decide you'd like to, run with it. Ultimately, you are the bride so do what makes you feel good :)

My necklace actually ended up being my "something borrowed." It was my mother's pearl necklace. I wanted to keep it really simple.

Not to be redundant.. but the dress is stunning. As BillysBride said, Less is absolutely more with that dress!!

I like the earrings from Etsy if you are absolutely set on having chandelier earrings. IMHO, I would go with something smaller and a plain veil. You and the dress should be the star; not your accessories.

Thank you Ladies for all the comments and input :)

WindyCityGirl - the dress is Mori Lee 2215. It was one of the first I tried on, dozens followed but I knew this was the one.

Your dress is absolutely beautiful & I also would say, keep the jewelry very simple, like the other ladies said, some drop earrings & then nothing or something very petite for a necklace. My daughter is wearing her "add-a-pearl" necklace that she has had since her baptism.