• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 05:01 AM

a long while back, i found what i think is the perfect quote to use with my father's gift:

"Eventually the princess moved out of the castle and went into another line of work. But her father is still a king, and always will be."

i'm doing something with that quote, a sandcastle pic, and pics of us together. problem is, i don't have an equally great quote for my mom's photo gift. anyone?

the best thing i could find so far is "a mother holds her children's hands for a moment, but their hearts forever."

#2 ashey063009

ashey063009
    • 604 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 06:53 AM

I've always been a fan of

" A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. " ~Tenneva Jordan

Because it sounds like my mom, lol.

Here's a few more I like:

"My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. " ~Graycie Harmon

"Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible." ~ Marion C. Garretty

I love those, and they are really simple-- not too deep, and yet so meaningful.

Good Luck, I'm sure your mother will be thrilled with anything you prepare for her. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users