Beach bonfire locations?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Mike-n-Em

Mike-n-Em
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:29 PM

Dino,
    So is it legal to have a fire on the beach? Does it have to be enclosed? Those pictures are amazing!

#12 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
    • 5,705 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 07:31 PM

Not sure about the regulations, but I've seen a lot of weddings with bonfires. The enclosure was just because of the location itself, I've seen many out on the beach without any enclosure.

#13 lgarner83

lgarner83
      • 530 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:31 AM

Wow, Dino, that's so cool!

#14 Tez

Tez
        • 28 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:34 PM

There are tons of places you can do this. As I am a vendor I can't be too specific here.

#15 BBW

BBW
          • 54 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:45 PM

Hi Ladies

Dino & Tez, are absolutely riht about the bonfires, the only downside is that, there is a regulation for the bonfires, but it's more like a "commitment" between the Resort or Restaurant that sets the bonfire and the Authorities. It's not abig deal, if you want to have some more info, you can talk with Victor Chacon or Beto, they're the CEO's at Las Palmas Restaurant (a.k.a El Medano Beach Club).

Their contact mail is

laspalmascabo@hotmail.com

Good Luck

#16 BBW

BBW
            • 54 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:45 PM

Hi Ladies

Dino & Tez, are absolutely riht about the bonfires, the only downside is that, there is a regulation for the bonfires, but it's more like a "commitment" between the Resort or Restaurant that sets the bonfire and the Authorities. It's not abig deal, if you want to have some more info, you can talk with Victor Chacon or Beto, they're the CEO's at Las Palmas Restaurant (a.k.a El Medano Beach Club).

Their contact mail is

laspalmascabo@hotmail.com

Good Luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users