Sign in to follow this  
Scott-Pierre

ROR Poolside Dinner/Reception/Menus

Quote:
Originally Posted by booschmit View Post
I thought I had seen somewhere on this website that if you have more than 50 guests at the ROR that you HAVE to have a private dinner which costs $50-$55 a person. Is this true? Is there any leway on this? We were planning on 50-60 people but wanted the semi private dinner at the steakhouse because it is free. So if I have 50 I'm ok? but anything over that will be an extra $2500-$3000?? Do I have that right? Any other cheaper options?
Also does anyone have any pics of a poolside reception at the ROR. THat is what we are leaning towards but would love to see the setup. Also curious to those that have used the paper lanters poolside, what size lantern did you get?
Thanks. I just started this process in the past month and like most others, have found this website so very, very, helpful. Thanks to all of you!!! Still trying to figure out how to best search though. This can be very time consuming! :)
I am unsure about the 50+ guests and costs but I just recently had my reception poolside. Chandlyn will ask you what kind of set up you would like. I had 17 guests and we just had a head table with our bridal party and two round tables that had 5-6 guests. I loved the set up! There were paper laterns already there and the pilars have the lights already set up too. There was one wedding that had the gas torch thingys around too but I think that wedding had a few more guests then we did.

I used Jans bridal for my decor and they did a fab job! I loved it! I told them my color and they matched it to a tee! I will get you pics as soon as I get more of the ones from my guests!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
    • I think you should approach the dentist. That would be the best idea as of now. 
  • Topics