Photo

Any fellow ROR brides tying the knot April 3rd???

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sarah.cullen

sarah.cullen
  • 90 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:29 AM

Hello all

I was just wondering if I am alone in getting married on 3rd April @ ROR? We'll be there from 31st March - 14th April & would like to see who else will be there at the same time?

Happy planning ladies!

Sarah x

#2 BeachBrideBeth08

BeachBrideBeth08
    • 28 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:07 PM

Hi Sarah,

You already messaged me, but Dan and I are going to be there from the 1st through the 6th. Our wedding is on the 4th at 2:00. What time is your wedding?

-Beth

#3 sarah.cullen

sarah.cullen
      • 90 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 06:28 AM

Hi Beth

Our's is the 2pm slot, only 6 weeks to go & we'll be there!!!! Can't wait!!!! If your free we might meet up for a drink someplace & compare plans. Unfortunately for us we have no other family coming out, they fed us the usual excuses, 'Jamaica's not our place', 'Could you not have chosen Cyprus instead, that way more of us could go', etc, etc, but I've met another DW bride on here, who has agreed to be our witnesses so we're good to go!

Good luck with the rest of your planning, feel free to pm me if you need any info!

Sarah

#4 BeachBrideBeth08

BeachBrideBeth08
        • 28 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:43 PM

Yes, let's definitely meet up. I feel like we have so many conversations going on with all the overlapping threads. haha!

I fly in on the 1st and we should be at RIU by mid afternoon. Maybe we should meet up on the 1st in the evening or maybe the 2nd in the afternoon?

That's so junky to hear about your friends and family!

I can relate on some level too since we got grief from people and they are not coming. I feel like, if you really can't afford it or even just plain old don't want to, then speak your truth - don't hide behind excuses. Just be honest, right? Ah, if only it were that easy. Who cares, party on.

#5 Jamaicabride409

Jamaicabride409
          • 44 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:53 PM

Hi, we are getting married on the 9th but will be at the RIU from April 4th-18th

#6 sarah.cullen

sarah.cullen
            • 90 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 05:29 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BeachBrideBeth08
              Yes, let's definitely meet up. I feel like we have so many conversations going on with all the overlapping threads. haha!

I fly in on the 1st and we should be at RIU by mid afternoon. Maybe we should meet up on the 1st in the evening or maybe the 2nd in the afternoon?

That's so junky to hear about your friends and family!

I can relate on some level too since we got grief from people and they are not coming. I feel like, if you really can't afford it or even just plain old don't want to, then speak your truth - don't hide behind excuses. Just be honest, right? Ah, if only it were that easy. Who cares, party on.

If you want to leave it until the 2nd Beth to meet up, you will probably be tired after all your travelling, whatever suits yourself, will we arrange to meet at a specific bar, maybe Dunn's River, providing its not closed early??
              I'm so looking forward to it now, especially since there's so many of us there at the same time..... we'll defo have a blast!!!

x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users