TammyWright

Post your "Must Have" wedding songs

I also like "make you feel my love" by Adele---it is originally a bob dylan song but it is sorta sad and beautiful---it might turn out to be a tearjerker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerb44 View Post
Wow! This is a pretty comprehensive post. The only ones I would add that I didn's see are:

So Right - Dave Matthews
I melt - Rascal Flatts

And if you like "Your Love" by the Outfield, Katy Perry did a remake of it which is pretty cool.

Your Love is a TOTAL must for our wedding - because all my friends call it the "josie song" because of how it starts!

Its perfect for our wedding because its my name and it starts off Josie's on a vacation far away..........which we will be!!!!!! I'm so excited but I have no idea WHEN to play it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angruck View Post
I also like "make you feel my love" by Adele---it is originally a bob dylan song but it is sorta sad and beautiful---it might turn out to be a tearjerker
Probably one of my favorite songs of all time-- she does SUCH an amazing rendition. Total tearjerker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOSIE View Post
Your Love is a TOTAL must for our wedding - because all my friends call it the "josie song" because of how it starts!

Its perfect for our wedding because its my name and it starts off Josie's on a vacation far away..........which we will be!!!!!! I'm so excited but I have no idea WHEN to play it!!!
that's awesome, that's your name...you totally have to play it!

i'm thinkin' i need to put it on our list and surprise FI, he's always singing me random love songs from the 80's...it's hilarious!

i love this thread. i copied a lot of the lists, to check out more later. i'm really big into music, and there are a lot of songs i don't know! i'm excited to check them out.

thanks!

There are some great ideas here! Thanks for posting! I am gonna start to make a list now...I'll have to post it once I am all finished. I know it's a little random, but sometime throughout the night I want to have the song that Adam Sandler sang to Drew Barrymore in the wedding singer ( "I wanna grow old with you") I think it's such a sweet song :-)