Photo

Post your "Must Have" wedding songs

• Please log in to reply
369 replies to this topic

#61 Deighton

Deighton
  • 87 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 07:07 PM

That's really thoughtful of y'all. Thanks for all the songs! The only musts for us right now would be "All I Ask of You" (Phantom of the Opera), and "Such Great Heights". I'm sure there are more, but I've just started!

#62 CaboDate

CaboDate
    • 129 posts

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:26 PM

Okay I absolutely LOVE Christina Aguillera's "Ain't No other Man".. totally reminds me of my fiance! I told him I wanted to walk into the reception to it... I lost that battle. But it will be played at the reception!!
      Amy & Todd
      Cabo San Lucas
      October 20th, 2007

#63 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 14 July 2007 - 07:06 PM

I've been going through my mp3s trying to find more songs & I'm adding Maroon 5's sunday morning & she will be loved to my list. I also like Hoobastank's the reason.

#64 cessyboston

cessyboston
        • VIP Member
        • 2,096 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:28 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by foxytv
          I'm still very much working on our list ... but aside from our first dance and the mother & father songs ... our slow songs are going to be the wedding songs of all of our married guests. We have about 20 couples coming and 2 are celebrating either 10 or 40 year anniversaries during our trip. I thought that would be a nice way to show our appreciation for them coming, by finding out their first dance songs and acknowledging them when it starts to play.
          love the idea.......how great...thanks
          Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#65 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
          • 486 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:27 AM

I really need to get cracking on my song list. I was into it a few months ago and now I am wedding pooped! I think that will be my mission tonight!

#66 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 08 September 2007 - 06:03 PM

Just thought I'd bump this up for any of the brides that still need to make their music list!

I'm working on my playlists tonight and hope to be done tonight! I'll post when I finish!

#67 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 8,680 posts
              • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
              • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
              • LocationUtah

Posted 08 September 2007 - 06:07 PM

good idea Jill - I'm exhausted and tired from wedding planning. I'm in bed playing arcade getting nothing accomplished. I'm a lazy lil bride 2 be today

#68 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
              • 486 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 09:42 PM

Again I still need to work on this. I have a bunch of music I just need to sort through it. My friend got married this past weekend and at the reception my BM's were like do you have this song? How about this one? The good news is I had most of them. Now my FI's dad has been calling and says hey can you put this song too? I need to separate them into cocktail hour, reception etc. How long are people playlist?

#69 *JillD*

*JillD*
                • 5,112 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:15 PM

I started to put mine into order, but I really have no idea what I'm doing!

I think I have way too many songs for the reception, so I'm putting the ones I definetly want to hear towards the beginning.

I'll post mine by the end of the weekend because I have to finish them!

#70 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,680 posts
                  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                  • LocationUtah

Posted 15 September 2007 - 02:17 PM

I think I'm just going to bring my macbook and hook it up to the stereo system at the resort

I have waaaay too much music I have decided

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users