Post your "Must Have" wedding songs

• Please log in to reply
369 replies to this topic

#321 Peach

Peach
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by Kaitlyn Wawryko 

Does anyone know fun beachy wedding songs...Im trying to find less sappy slow love songs lol

are you looking for a particular part of the evening? FI had the same request.... easy on the cheese. Sigh. SO I have a pretty long list. Are you thinking for dancing?

#322 jrack

jrack
    • 235 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:14 PM

I'm sticking witht he Michael Buble album...Sway is my fav.

#323 Billandstina

Billandstina
      • 396 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:50 PM

I'm dreading this task but we're 3 months out and the DJ has asked what we like!! He has great lists but you girls have inspired me to get cracking on this! Thank you!

#324 jrebecky

jrebecky
        • 75 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by gkashmira 

I know - I am really nervous about the DJ! I can't imagien they're going ot be very good... I'm leaning towards an iPod, a fancy soound system and designating a friend to be in charge. Has anyone done this successfully yet? Hmmm... maybe I'll post a new thread for that question - seems ripe for discussion! to iPod or not ti iPod - that is the question.

I'm debating the very same thing right now!!!  Not sure what to do.  Any suggestions?

#325 safety75

safety75
          • 287 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:07 PM

I'm going with  my iPhone at the reception.  We are having a DJ at our at home reception. My fiance has a BOSE wireless bluetooth speaker that we are taking. I've been loading my songs onto an app i downloaded (Wedding DJ). I really like it so far b/c it lets you designate songs for pre-ceremony, procession, recession, cocktail hr, dinner, cake cutting first dance etc. It will even take requests and fades for pauses/skips etc. 

#326 ashlee430

ashlee430
            • 13 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:20 PM

I'm going with  my iPhone at the reception.  We are having a DJ at our at home reception. My fiance has a BOSE wireless bluetooth speaker that we are taking. I've been loading my songs onto an app i downloaded (Wedding DJ). I really like it so far b/c it lets you designate songs for pre-ceremony, procession, recession, cocktail hr, dinner, cake cutting first dance etc. It will even take requests and fades for pauses/skips etc. 

What app exactly is it that you're using? Is it a free app or did you pay for it?

#327 safety75

safety75
              • 287 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:23 PM

It's called "My Wedding DJ" app.  The icon looks like a wedding ring with a music note in the middle of it.  I forget what I paid, but it was minimal-- under $5 I know. 

Attached Files

#328 ashlee430

ashlee430
                • 13 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:28 PM

Thanks! I saw that one and I assumed that was it

#329 safety75

safety75
                  • 287 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:31 PM

Here's a review I found online:

http://www.diybride....wedding-dj-app/

#330 jrack

jrack
                    • 235 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by safety75 

It's called "My Wedding DJ" app.  The icon looks like a wedding ring with a music note in the middle of it.  I forget what I paid, but it was minimal-- under $5 I know. 

Thanks! I didn't know there was an app for that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users