TammyWright

Post your "Must Have" wedding songs

We are doing the same thing... Stevie Wonder "You are the Sunshine of My Life" is our choice :)

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post

These are all great ideas!

We aren't doing the traditional father/daughter dance but instead will be combinging the father/daughter dance and mother/groom dance.  I am trying to find songs that would work.  Does anyone have any ideas?

We are thinking of either "what a wonderful world", "the rainbow connection" or "you raise me up". Now I need to check out stevie wonder too!

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post

These are all great ideas!

We aren't doing the traditional father/daughter dance but instead will be combinging the father/daughter dance and mother/groom dance.  I am trying to find songs that would work.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for the suggestions, I was totally stumped on what to use but these are all great choices!!

Originally Posted by cdc150 View Post

We are doing the same thing... Stevie Wonder "You are the Sunshine of My Life" is our choice :)

Originally Posted by Peach View Post

We are thinking of either "what a wonderful world", "the rainbow connection" or "you raise me up". Now I need to check out stevie wonder too!

I didn't think anyone would know that song!

Originally Posted by DRPrincesa View Post

I love Kem "Share My Life".  We will be dancing to Beyonce "Dangerously In Love", it has been "our song" forever! :)

Share, my life.  Trust in me! lol.  Love it! Your posts have been very inspiring...keep em coming!msnwink.gif

Originally Posted by anudrm View Post

I didn't think anyone would know that song!

So funny, that's what I have etched on our sand ceremony vases! 

Originally Posted by DRPrincesa View Post

Share, my life.  Trust in me! lol.  Love it! Your posts have been very inspiring...keep em coming!msnwink.gif