Jump to content
TammyWright

Post your "Must Have" wedding songs

Recommended Posts

We are doing the same thing... Stevie Wonder "You are the Sunshine of My Life" is our choice :)
 

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post

These are all great ideas!

 

We aren't doing the traditional father/daughter dance but instead will be combinging the father/daughter dance and mother/groom dance.  I am trying to find songs that would work.  Does anyone have any ideas?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are thinking of either "what a wonderful world", "the rainbow connection" or "you raise me up". Now I need to check out stevie wonder too!
 

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post

These are all great ideas!

 

We aren't doing the traditional father/daughter dance but instead will be combinging the father/daughter dance and mother/groom dance.  I am trying to find songs that would work.  Does anyone have any ideas?



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the suggestions, I was totally stumped on what to use but these are all great choices!!

 

Originally Posted by cdc150 View Post

We are doing the same thing... Stevie Wonder "You are the Sunshine of My Life" is our choice :)
 



 



 



Originally Posted by Peach View Post

We are thinking of either "what a wonderful world", "the rainbow connection" or "you raise me up". Now I need to check out stevie wonder too!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I didn't think anyone would know that song!

Originally Posted by DRPrincesa View Post

I love Kem "Share My Life".  We will be dancing to Beyonce "Dangerously In Love", it has been "our song" forever! :)



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Share, my life.  Trust in me! lol.  Love it! Your posts have been very inspiring...keep em coming!msnwink.gif

 

Originally Posted by anudrm View Post

I didn't think anyone would know that song!

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So funny, that's what I have etched on our sand ceremony vases! 
 

Originally Posted by DRPrincesa View Post

Share, my life.  Trust in me! lol.  Love it! Your posts have been very inspiring...keep em coming!msnwink.gif

 

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×