Photo

HELP! Looking for 3-5 Target Hot Pink Canvas Totes!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 nikkigard

nikkigard
  • 200 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 06:30 PM

Hi - I got 5 hot pink canvas totes (with zipper) at Target a few weeks ago but I have been to 1/2 the targets in the state of IL and cannot find anymore!! I would REALLY like at least three more (preferably 5) to add to the ones I already have so everyone has the same style/color bag. Does anyone have any of these they would sell me? They were $2.50 at Target. Or if anyone happens to see any at their target and would be so kind to get a few for me, I would happily pay you for them and for the shipping! Thanks!!!!

Nikki

#2 clmarti1

clmarti1
    • 207 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 06:35 PM

Well I've been to almost every Target in Houston and my mom in Denver looking for the blue target bags. We have been unlucky. I haven't seen any pink ones in my searches. Good luck!

#3 nikkigard

nikkigard
      • 200 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:32 PM

Which blue bags were they? I think my fiancee saw the navy blue zip up bags in Lubbock,Texas last week (while on a search for my pink ones!). I have two or three of the baby blue velcro closure bags from Target as well. The zip up bags were $2.50 - I got the baby blue ones for $1.75 (they were 30% off - I have no idea what I am doing with them). He is here right now but will be back in Texas last week and we could pick those up for you if they are still there..

#4 rach220

rach220
        • 532 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:22 AM

I am looking for these in black...I only bought 5 or 6 the first time around...now I wish I had bought more...I went back to the Target near me tonight for some stuff ($ bin 30% off!) but they didn't have any

Good luck...

Married July 16, 2009
          Aventura Cove Palace Resort
          Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#5 nikkigard

nikkigard
          • 200 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:55 PM

I saw the black ones last time at my target but they werent there yesterday. My fiancee also saw the black ones in Lubbock, TX. I can have him look for those when he goes home this weekend - how many are you wanting?

#6 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
            • 657 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 05:03 PM

If you can post a picture of the bag I was there yesterday and think I saw a couple but I want to make sure they are the same bag.
              Cory & Jennifer
              March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#7 nikkigard

nikkigard
              • 200 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 05:28 PM

Thanks!! Here is a pic - its a fairly large bag with a black zipper. Its in the $1 section at the front of the store but they are $2.50 each.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#8 merocket59

merocket59
                • 937 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 05:51 PM

Sorry I checked at my Target and there aren't any of the bags left.

#9 nikkigard

nikkigard
                  • 200 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 06:06 PM

Thanks for trying :) I appreciate it!

#10 clmarti1

clmarti1
                    • 207 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:16 PM

I was actually looking for the blue bags with the velcro. Let me knowif you find them, if it's an inconvenience dont worry about it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users