snorkel sets for cheap?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jt20

• 71 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:49 PM

Anyone purchased snorkel sets for their OOT bags? I'm looking not to spend crazily on them, and wasn't sure if anyone had luck. I know someone had purchased them by bulk but it was by hundreds, I don't need that many. Any help??

#2 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 08:45 PM

have you tried searching the forum? some girls have done this

#3 jt20

• 71 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:19 PM

I saw that thread but the person who started it bought it in a huge bulk. I am looking for somewhere to order them or buy them for cheap because I only need a handful. I know someone purchased them at Costco for $40 on this website, but that's even pretty steep....I"m trying to spend a little less than that.

#4 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:19 AM

Its really hard to find them cheap, the $40 sets at costco are nice great sets. We haven't purchased them in bulk yet. Cheapest is in bulk, but we have to buy over $400 worth (3 cases each case w/ 144) to get them, then someone will separate them and ship them out. so for my 40 I'll end up paying about $50

#5 jt20

• 71 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:19 AM

Yeah I'm going to try and keep on searching...Usually during the winter, most stores like Walmart or Target or even the sporting goods stores will clearance out their summer stuff and that's when you gotta snatch up the deals!!!!! I will let everyone know how it works out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users