Sign in to follow this  
NIKKI74

Newly Engaged & Wedding is in June!!

Hello, My name is Nicola, My Fioncee "Jason" and I are getting married June 25th 2009 at "The Majestic Colonial" we are very excited and the planning is on its way :)

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. You have plenty of time to work out all the details, we have so many wonderful members here, that will offer support if you need it. Good luck and have fun.

Welcome to the forum. This forum has been super helpful for me. I am getting married June 20, 2009 and I have already done half my planning. This forum is definitely addicting. Happy Planning!

Congrats Nicola & Jason and welcome to the forum! Yay, another Canadian! You'll find lots of great ideas and sources to help plan your June wedding! Best of luck with the plans and please let any of us know how we can help!!

Hey..I'm in the same boat...well your ahead of me because I can't decide on a resort lol! Did you have any problems getting the day you wanted? But we wanted to get married this year....good luck with everything. Like someone already said, this forum is very helpful..and addicting too:)