Photo

WANTED: size 14 or larger dress for TTD.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 estella1007

estella1007
  • 475 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:12 PM

I already bought my gown, and don't want to get it wet and walk around the rest of the night all soaked. I am looking for another dress to change into just to do TTD pics. I love so many styles and designers, so I am open to anything. Please leave me the size and a picture if you have any. Thanks!

#2 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,569 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:13 PM

Most brides do the trash the dress session on a different day after thier wedding so that they ar enot aking that time away from thier guests or getting wet.

#3 estella1007

estella1007
      • 475 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:18 PM

I wish I could but we will only be on the island until 5 pm the next day, and I don't want to waste my last day on the island getting dressed up again and doing the pictures. Plus, I don't want to have to pay for the photographer twice.

#4 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:20 PM

I actually did mine before the wedding since my husband didn't want to do it with me.

I'll go check it out and see what kind of shape it is in and make sure my DH is ok with me selling it. He freaked out when I told him I was going to sell my wedding dress, LOL

The link to the pictures is in my signature. It was actually a white BM dress from Mori Lee. It's a size 16 and was never altered. I'm a 10-12 in street clothes but am really busty.

#5 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,504 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:21 PM

It's plain white satin, strapless, with a pick-up skirt. I have a black, blue, and white ribbon (i think) to tie around the waist, but you could easily pick up a ribbon in your wedding color. The 2-3" double faced satin works best.

#6 estella1007

estella1007
            • 475 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:14 PM

Erin...I'm loving your pics. Soooo nice! Thats why I need to find a TTD dress! I am leaning more towards finding something that looks like one of the dresses I wanted instead of what I got. Probably a mermaid or trumpet fit. I bought the Maggie Sottero Vernice. Vernice - by Maggie Sottero But I am wishing that I got the Phillipa instead. Phillipa - by Maggie Sottero I would also really love an empire waist chiffon dress. Something breezy and beachy. If that doesn't happen, I will consider other styles too. I will let you know what happens. Thanks!

#7 Morton-Woods

Morton-Woods
              • 301 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:11 AM

I bought this dress on this forum, but i havent lost enough weight to fit into it.... it doesnt look like yours just make an offer if you are interested (or anyone else) ... just let me know if you want it....

Picasa Web Albums - Courtney - craigslist misc

#8 cantwait2718

cantwait2718
                • 78 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:39 AM

I have a dress I may be willing to sell. Its this:
                  Click the image to open in full size.

#9 cantwait2718

cantwait2718
                  • 78 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:39 AM

I have a dress I may be willing to sell. Its this:
                    Click the image to open in full size.

#10 tchuchuca

tchuchuca
                    • 361 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:08 AM

Morton- how much are you looking to sell the dress for? What size is it? TIA!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users