Photo

OOT bag items from Target...what to get?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 merocket59

merocket59
  • 937 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 05:42 PM

Ok here is the deal- went there today and there is 30% off stuff and they were unloading new stuff so I made of list of what I saw but it looks like there is more new stuff they are putting out (yay!)
    30% off: spanish (and others) for dummies, tropical shirt photo frames in yellow or blue, new for
    $2.50 spot: green, blue, and pink tin pails, travel size blankets, travel hair towels, new in
    $1 spot: 2 pack journals (might be cute for BMs), cute note cards with fish or whales, manicure sets and pedicure sets
    Those are just the things that I think would be good for OOT bags, but there is also St Paddys day stuff and other random things that you might find :)

#12 beachbride2009

beachbride2009
    • Banned
    • 228 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:02 PM

Thanks merocket! Target needs to get it's butt up here to Canada!!!

#13 punkie569

punkie569
      • 255 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 06:04 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by beachbride2009
        Thanks merocket! Target needs to get it's butt up here to Canada!!!
        Totally agree!!! I keep seeing all the great stuff everyone gets from there and we never have things like that here. Even the dollar stores are limited. Good luck finding some great stuff. I can't wait till I can get down there myself and stock up on some things.
        Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users