Photo

OOT bag items from Target...what to get?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 beachbride2009

beachbride2009
  • Banned
  • 228 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:43 PM

Hi ladies...I'm a Canadian heading to Seattle next week and thinking about going to Target to pick out some OOT items.

I'm hoping if you know what are good finds at Target you could list them for me? I don't have much time in the city and would like to blaze in an out as quickly as possible!

And any other store/item recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

#2 tbriley22

tbriley22
    • 29 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:07 PM

Sometimes in their dollar spot they have the "Spanish for Dummies" books and other titles of that line. There might be lint rollers, note pads, etc. in there too that you could use. In the travel size section you could always get hand sanitizer, toothpaste, travel toothbrush, shampoo/conditioner, body wash or lotion. HTH!

#3 boven

boven
      • 193 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:20 PM

First aid supplies and possibly ready-made first aid kits. Also, I'm a big fan of chapstick and aloe after-sun gel. I would hold off on snacks for the time being since your wedding date is in November.

#4 merocket59

merocket59
        • 937 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:28 PM

I'll probably be stopping by Target tomorrow so I can let you know for sure but I know there are some tropical shirt and flip flop photo frames in the dollar spot. You could also look to see if there is a Dollar Tree there, it is great for OOT bag stuff.

#5 ACA Amy

ACA Amy
          • 88 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:07 AM

Definately go to the travel size section (near the shampoos, etc.)- I got the first aid kits for .99, small tissue packs, Shout wipes, etc. I would also check out the clothing section- they have bathing suits there now and I just got a cute sundress and cover-up for the beach. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm never able to "rush" through Target- there's too much to see!!! Have fun!

#6 beachbride2009

beachbride2009
            • Banned
            • 228 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:15 PM

Thanks ladies...I'm excited! merocket...yes please let me know if you see anything else interesting. I need to set a time limit or else we'll be there all day and we're only in Seattle for one day!

#7 Bunsie3

Bunsie3
              • 85 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 05:37 PM

They have the mini first aid kits and spanish for dummies in the dollar bins at our Target right now. I was there last night. They also have totes for $2.50 in the bins.

#8 rach220

rach220
                • 532 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:38 AM

I was at Target today and their $1 items (with the red dot) are 30% off! I picked up some Cocktails for Dummies books, and crossword puzzle books (already bought the Spanish books). They also had tote bags for $2.50 in blue, pink, navy, and olive green. We bought them in black a few weeks ago but they didn't have anymore. They also had tropical looking picture frames, mini notepads, frisbees. I know I've seen mini footballs there too, but they didn't have any at mine tonight.
                  Good luck!

Married July 16, 2009
                  Aventura Cove Palace Resort
                  Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#9 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 5,369 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:31 PM

Excellent - A great excuse to hit up target!!

#10 beachbride2009

beachbride2009
                    • Banned
                    • 228 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:33 PM

Sweet! I can hardly wait to get there! thanks so much!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users