Photo

Did you send any pre-wedding info?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Susanandmo

Susanandmo
  • 698 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:23 PM

I would like to do a pre-travel newsletter and luggage tags, but I don't want to do the extra work :0)
    Our guest are suppose to RSVP by March 2nd, so I'll have a couple of weeks to get my butt in gear!

#12 Susanandmo

Susanandmo
    • 698 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:32 PM

I would like to do a pre-travel newsletter and luggage tags, but I don't want to do the extra work :0)
      Our guest are suppose to RSVP by March 2nd, so I'll have a couple of weeks to get my butt in gear!

#13 Mother of Bride

Mother of Bride
      • 100 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 07:52 PM

My daughter & fiance do not have a website, but I know they are planning a "thank you for traveling to Jamaica with us" type letter several weeks before the wedding date with info about the events planned for the week.

#14 foolishfire

foolishfire
        • 17 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 11:13 PM

I'll definitely at least send out a few mass emails that will give/remind people of necessary information. I will also put together some kind of welcome packet for guests to receive once they check into their hotel.

#15 GracieBebe

GracieBebe
          • 354 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:22 PM

We just had our wedding website but we provided info there about accommodations, things to do in the area, some history, etc so we thought that was enough. And we used our blog section to provide any updates and news.
            - Grace
            Location - Chateau de Challain, Challain la Potherie, France
            Engagement Date - Sept. 6, 2008
            Wedding Date - Sept. 9, 2009
            Our Pro wedding photo website:http://fanelliweddin....l&startIndex=0Our wedding planning website:http://www.mywedding...graceandmichael

#16 liz1717

liz1717
            • 113 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:30 PM

I think we'll just send out an email a few weeks before with info on the hotel, things to remember to pack, itinerary, links to excursion websites, etc. At this point, we're kind of depending on word of mouth info, but we should probably get something a little more organized. Yet another thing for my to-do list...

#17 nibsmom

nibsmom
              • 564 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:44 AM

We have a website, but like others, I find people don't really check it that often.

I had brochures made for free off vistaprint.com, and mailed those out. They included a general packing list, information about dress at the resort and wedding, going through customs, payment schedules, and info about the wedding timeline.

A few months back, we did postcards with info about payment deadlines on them - again, we got them for free off of vistaprint. I heart vistaprint!

#18 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
                • 2,115 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:38 AM

I didn't send anything!! I wished I would have thought of it!

#19 TheFutureMrs.Sears

TheFutureMrs.Sears
                  • 734 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 01:05 PM

for those of you who sent out brochures, where did you get them from?
                    http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
                    http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users