I started a thread about using Windows Movie Maker
    http://bestdestinati....tml#post107735

#12 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 11:36 PM

Found another Dreams PV wedding on You tube YouTube - Ch. 2 - More Sunset Pics & Start of Reception (Jay's Intro)

there are a total of 13 chapters! Click on this one and it will link you to the rest. They are not edited, they only have background music, but it can help those Dreams PV brides get a sense of the layout of the wedding.

#13 edna

edna
      • Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 03:33 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by amyh
        Found another Dreams PV wedding on You tube YouTube - Ch. 2 - More Sunset Pics & Start of Reception (Jay's Intro)

there are a total of 13 chapters! Click on this one and it will link you to the rest. They are not edited, they only have background music, but it can help those Dreams PV brides get a sense of the layout of the wedding.

now we need one from the Mayan Amy!!!

#14 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 06:26 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mora
          now we need one from the Mayan Amy!!!
          thats what I've been searching for!

#15 1elephant

1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 03:31 PM

amy you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#16 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
            • Banned
            • 494 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 09:10 PM

Morgan- I am totally in with you. I don't know anything though, but I do have time to research and see what I can contribute. I would love to chat sometime and find out what you know about this and I will practice some also.

The video gave me goose bumps I can't wait to have my wedding. I am about to jump out of my skin this video just solidified my feelings about a destination wedding.

Yeah to all of us DW brides who know how to do it right....

#17 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 10:07 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by K&Rwedding
                Morgan- I am totally in with you. I don't know anything though, but I do have time to research and see what I can contribute. I would love to chat sometime and find out what you know about this and I will practice some also.

The video gave me goose bumps I can't wait to have my wedding. I am about to jump out of my skin this video just solidified my feelings about a destination wedding.

Yeah to all of us DW brides who know how to do it right....
                I've learned how to do it, except for the part where they are dancing & pictures are flashing. Maybe movie maker can't support that.

I'll be making a video after I get my wedding pictures around July. So there will be plenty of time for you to check that out & learn how to do it before you May wedding.

I started a movie maker thread posted in this thread. I haven't had time to do anything with movie maker for a while though. It takes a lot of patience.

#18 Lorilou

Lorilou
                • 533 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 11:29 PM

that video was great! the slideshow is my last major thing on my list and i have 3 weeks to get it done. I'm hoping i can get a ton done this weekend. :)

#19 evtalbot

evtalbot
                  • 173 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 04:10 AM

Thanks for posting this. Their wedding looks like so much fun, and the sunsets in PV are amazing!! I would love to do something like this to show people... I agree, these days most people want the short and sweet version instead of watching the entire ceremony!

#20 brittbrowne

brittbrowne
                    • 58 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 08:56 PM

Thank you so much for posting those videos! So beautiful!!!!
                      Aaron & Brittany
                      ~ Engaged November 2007 ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users