Photo

Worst Valentines day EVER!!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 KJT1985

KJT1985
  • 694 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:08 PM

Thanks again guys. I pretty much only showed him the dress because he was sitting right next to me as I was looking at it. He's never seen me in one and won't see the actual dress until I walk down the isle. And yea....he's far from a hard body himself. He's been steadily gaining weight since we met and every time his mom sees him, she tells him he's fat and needs to lose weight. He's not fat, but he could stand to lose a few...But do I say anything? Of course not!

#22 jen_trev

jen_trev
    • 71 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:01 PM

Im really sorry to hear about your valentines day, I would be very hurt as well.

#23 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:58 PM

i wanted to add that when you do go dress shopping, you should try on a million different styles, including ones that even YOU don't think will look good on you ... you're likely to be surprised! i can't tell you how many people have said they ended up with something totally unlike what they *thought* they wanted ... myself included!

#24 KJT1985

KJT1985
        • 694 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:37 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mummergirl
          i wanted to add that when you do go dress shopping, you should try on a million different styles, including ones that even YOU don't think will look good on you ... you're likely to be surprised! i can't tell you how many people have said they ended up with something totally unlike what they *thought* they wanted ... myself included!
          thanks. I have been dress shopping and WAS surprised that my ideal dress didn't look as good as others. So it's not just my wishful thinking here... those types of dresses DO look good on me....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users