My Marriage is Over!!!

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#11 Royal_lady10

• 247 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 10:57 AM

Erica I am sorry that you have to go through this. I really admire your courage and bravery to stand up and make a decision to protect you and your children. I wish you and your family nothing but the best.

#12 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:15 AM

Oh I am so so sorry you are going throught this. You are a very strong woman and a great mom to look after your kids. I know things are tough but you will get through it I am proud of what you have done. Good Luck!!
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#13 Kelly C

Kelly C
      • 2,051 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:21 AM

Erica, I am so sorry your going thru this. Just remember your doing whats right for you and your children in the long run. I know personally how hard it is. Stay strong and everything will fall into place. Sending big hugs your way.
        Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

#14 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:18 PM

OMG I am so sorry Erica. What a duche! taking the kids with him! that maddens me so much. Good for you as hard as it must have been to call the cops. You and your children don't deserve this. He had the options laid out and knew what he was doing.

Please continue to be strong. You're doing a great job. If you need anything we're here for ya.

#15 ~*Kathy*~

• 5,649 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:58 PM

I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through this. It is an unfortunate situation and kudos to you for being the bigger person and putting your children and yourself first. Not only for the safety of your emotions but your physical safety as well. I really hope that your soon-to-be ex-husband gets the help he needs before he kills himself or someone else.

You and your family will be in my thoughts.

#16 sunset78

• 1,280 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 01:13 PM

So sorry to hear about this, but you definitely did the right thing. Your children's safety is priority and if he can do that to them, he does deserved to be booted out and arrested.

Hopefully some day he can get his own life straightened out and actually mean it before it kills someone.

You're a strong woman like that ladies said.

huge hugs

#17 boscobel

• VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 01:15 PM

Erica - I am so sorry! It's all been said above, but it took extreme courage to call the cops. Drinking and driving with the kids in the car is a HUGE problem. Good luck with whatever else happens.

#18 Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,513 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 03:02 PM

Erica, I'm so sorry you are going through this! You definately made the right decision, as has been said many times before. You are so strong and are making the right move for you and your children. Remember we are all here for you for support if you need us!

#19 soon2bePowers

• 382 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 03:16 PM

You are a very strong woman. I am so sorry that you and your family are going through this. I believe that you made the right decision, you and your children are safe that is what is important. Hopefully your soon to be ex-husband will get some help so that he doesn't hurt himself or someone else.

The strength you have shown so far is amazing, it may get harder before it gets easier but the strength for it all is within you.

#20 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

Posted 14 February 2009 - 03:25 PM

oh my holy erica that must have been so scary and hard for you to do but you really made the right choice. he needs to always put the childrens and your needs before his own and obviously he isnt able to do that. i am so sad for you and your sweet babies, please keep us updated and stay strong! you are doing the right thing no matter how bad you feel about it.

you are an amazing woman and mother for thinking of your kids safety above your feelings for him. but dont forget that you cant take care of your kids unless you are happy and healthy too so make sure to vent and cry to us and we will promise to try and keep you strong and cheer you up.

BIG HUGS girl, we're here for you if you need anything!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users