Photo

Snacks for OOT bags...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RRsmile

RRsmile
  • 48 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:29 PM

Just wondering specifically what snacks people put in their bags? We areg oing shopping in a few weeks and want to have my list ready!!

So far we were thinking:
    Granola bars
    Pringles potato chips-small can
    gum
    mints
    wheat thins
    bottled water
    gourmet cookie (being made by a friend)

We want it to be full of snacks so any thoughts would be helpful! Thanks!

#2 punkie569

punkie569
    • 255 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:59 PM

I think that is a great list. You pretty much covered most of what I would be putting in my bags. I'd say you'd also be safe with any of those 100 cal snack packs of things they have out there. So many to choose from and they are diet friendly for those of us that look for that sort of thing.
      Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#3 boven

boven
      • 193 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 05:06 PM

Good list of munchies! I think you covered a nice range of snacks. Granola bars (and/or perhaps Neutri-Grain bars) are good for folks that like a light breakfast, chips and cookies are good for anytime of day, and you can never have too much gum. Are children attending? If so maybe some sort of fruit roll-up snack?

#4 merocket59

merocket59
        • 937 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:23 AM

Your list looks good but if you are looking for more than maybe some tropical jelly beans? or these from otc Tropical Fish Bags With Jelly Beans and/or Pringles, on their website you can design your own label for them and print it for free

#5 DWbride09

DWbride09
          • 171 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:26 PM

great ideas!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users