Sign in to follow this  
Natasha92907

Planning a Las Vegas Wedding!

Awww, I already feel so welcome! Thanks everyone! I would love to have some wedding crashers, I'm sure some of us will be great friends by then!! I am on another message board (non WR) and a few of my friends from there are actually coming to my wedding. It's so cool to have a destination wedding board to go to!

Most of our friends and family are from here in California, so we're inviting everyone we would if we were getting married at home. We're estimating about 120, but the guest list is at about 160. We are so blessed to have the wedding party that we have. the are wonderfully supportive people, and they make up for most of my families lack of interest in wedding stuff! :P

How very exciting. I went to a Vegas wedding last Feb (2006) and we had so much fun! I think 125 of us flew out there! It was great.

That's so cool! I'm really hoping it will just be a crazy fun weekend!

Also, since I am introducing us, I realized I should introduce our kids, first! We have a son and a daughter, Ethan and Kelly. Ethan is 4 and Kelly is 17 months last week.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks! Lot's of people have said she looks like Suri Cruise. Ethan will be our ring bearer. I dunno about Kelly being the FG. She is just starting to walk now, so we'll see.