MoBay- shopping for decorations

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 amee

amee
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 11:19 AM

Hi all -

I was going to let my hotel do the centerpieces and decor for my wedding, but I can't, in good conscience, pay their inflated prices (especially since I'm doing mostly candles and fruit and very few to no flowers).

I was hoping someone knew of a home decor store in Montego Bay that sold vases, candles, etc. I'd rather not lug everything over in my suitcase (shipping is not a great option either since, of course, the resort charges a fee if you want to store anything there). Any thoughts?

#2 marshall1980

marshall1980
    • 52 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 04:14 PM

Hey there amee,
      I'm actually thinking of doing the same for the reception site. I read somewhere on here that if you do order flowers or chair covers/sashes for the ceremony, they transfer everything to the reception site free of charge. I was thinking of adding some decor of my own to the reception, but I don't know how difficult it's going to be to a.) transport it to Jamaica and b.) have someone set it up for me the way that i want. If you find out any more info about home decor places, be sure to let me know. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users