• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#31 Geralyn

Geralyn
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 11:19 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lilpaisley
    Our wedding was on the beach (no gazebo) and we had the bamboo arch w/ the tulle wrapping. I thought it was going to be the palm leaf arch, and didn't realize it was the other one till I saw it at the ceremony. We had the classic package and didn't upgrade anything. (didn't qualify for free package).

I'm working on posting my review and pics now, so look for it soon.
    Can't wait to see your pics and read your review!! Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs.!!

#32 nicoleswrld

nicoleswrld
    • 61 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:51 PM

How do I open these attachments? It keeps saying something about points. I have been trying to get all the extra options from the Riu but they are veeeeery slow sending anything.
      THANKS!!!

#33 montegobay09

montegobay09
      • 832 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:49 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by nicoleswrld
        How do I open these attachments? It keeps saying something about points. I have been trying to get all the extra options from the Riu but they are veeeeery slow sending anything.
        THANKS!!!
        You get points here on BDW by posting on threads, starting your own thread, etc. It seems like it takes forever at first to get points but just keep reading threads and posting and you'll have enough in no time!

Happy planning!

#34 Danyelle

Danyelle
        • 368 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:50 PM

Oh I'm LOVING this thread. I can't wait till I have more of these bloody points so I can see the downloads.
          Thanks everyone for posting!

#35 DivaBride

DivaBride
          • 11 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:03 PM

Thanks for the helpful hints on posting threads. I kept trying to open the attachments as well and was unsuccessful.

#36 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:15 PM

Also, you can check out the link in my siggy (or any other mods) for helpful hints on getting around the forum.

#37 Aisha Hendrix

Aisha Hendrix
              • 5 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:39 PM

Great info! I am getting married in june 18, 09 at the riu montego bay! I would love to see pictures of weddings on the beach if anyone has some!

#38 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
                • 475 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:50 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Aisha Hendrix
                  Great info! I am getting married in june 18, 09 at the riu montego bay! I would love to see pictures of weddings on the beach if anyone has some!

Sorry...I know this is a little off topic. But, you are getting married the day before I am! Look for a few of the reviews under wedding reviews - there are pictures posted.

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#39 Aisha Hendrix

Aisha Hendrix
                  • 5 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:13 PM

Exciting!!!!!! You are getting married at the riu montego bay as well?? Thanks for the info!

#40 srobins15

srobins15
                    • 24 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 11:45 PM

This site has been so helpful. Thanks. Only have 1 month and 17 days to go before our wedding!
                      S.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users