Riu Montego Bay (RMB) *Post wedding info and attachments*

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#141 mfrazier78

• 5 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:36 AM

Do you mind sending me the travel agent information marquisa0205@yahoo.com...thanks

#142 mfrazier78

• 5 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:37 AM

Would you mind send the travel agent information via email marquisa0205@yahoo.com Thanks

#143 mfrazier78

• 5 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Jwed12 

We used a friend of the family as our travel agent. For the most part, you don't really need one as your planning everything, but I think it will definitely be helpful as our guests start to book their flights. If you want the group discount, you have to book as one large group. Our travel agent is going to take everyone's information, and then she'll book all at once. Sorry! Hope this helps. :)

Can you please email me the travel agent information marquisa0205@yahoo.com..thanks in advance

#144 Wendy73

• 9 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

Hi There,

I notice you got married in 2011 at the Riu Montego Bay.

We've just booked our wedding for July 2013 for a 12pm beach ceremony.  Just wondering how you made out? Schedule events for a 12pm wedding? Did you get your flowers from the resort flourish?  Did you get use entertainment (steel drums).  Did you have them semi private dinner?  Did you use the photographer from the resort or use someone else?

Any other tips will be greatly appreciated.

#145 Kailey Bolton

Kailey Bolton
          • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:12 AM

I was wondering if you could attach these in a email.. Im unable to see them curly_locks22@hotmail.com

#146 Wendy73

• 9 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:26 PM

I'm getting married at the Rui Montego Bay July 19, 2013.....and looking for someone who would like to share chair covers? We have 17 guests going. Anyone interested sharing or I'll purchased yours once your done with them at your ceremony.

#147 sophie13

• 8 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:57 PM

Here is some of the docs that I have gotten from Chantelle. These are the menus an list of optional services.

I am unable to download the files. Would you be able to send it to me pls at sophorn_h@yahoo.ca

Thanks so much,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users