Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

Riu Montego Bay (RMB) *Post wedding info and attachments*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilpaisley View Post
Here is some of the docs that I have gotten from Chantelle. These are the menus an list of optional services.
Wow!! I would love to be able to access these documents!!! We are considering Riu MB and have been there last year. I wish I could open these files! Someone PLZ help me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hisbride0910 View Post
My fiance and I are trying to choose between RMB and Hilton Rose Hall. Can anyone share why you chose RMB?
We are considering RMB as well! We were there last year and loved everything about the resort!!! Lots of things to do with very friendly staff! You won't be disappointed!

hi, i am going to get married on june 12, 2010. is there anything i need to know about the caprice package. do i need to request anything extra, is the package good exactly how it come?? any info i need to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by montegobay09 View Post
I totally know what you mean about wanting your guests to have the time of their lives too. My advice is to spend your $$ on things that they'll remember rather than the small things to make the wedding pretty. Your wedding will be gorgeous no matter what!

The thing our guests remember most and most appreciated most was us booking an excursion for everyone the day after our wedding. we made it optional and everyone except for one couple came with us. we did the catamaran excursion with snorkelling and margaritaville and it was a blast. even those who didn't want to snorkel admit that it was the best part of the whole trip. It's the things you do while you're there that make it fun...not how decorated things were. I'm sure no one will look back and say...ohhh, weren't those sashes gorgeous? but they will say...remember the day we all stayed on the beach and played crib...or hung out by the pool and told jokes...etc. it will be a memorable trip for everyone, no matter what!!

good luck!
was the excursion expensive? did you book this when you got there or gave your guests an itinerary?