Sign in to follow this  
samanthag

Continental Airlines Crash!

I just woke up this morning to the most horrible news!!!!!!

There was a Continental Airlines flight going to Buffalo, NY that crashed into a home last night.

They are still uncertain why.

There were high winds yesterday & below freezing weather in the sky.

As a flight attendant this just gives me a HuGE not in my stomach.

My prayers go out to the crew and passengers and families that are involved in this!

Oh my goodness, that's horrible! And they were just saying after the USAir emergency landing how long it's been since a US plane had any passengers die in a plane crash. Those poor families.

I think I'm going to turn off the news right now.

All I can think about is their families.

My FI was watching with me & they were interviewing families that had loved ones on board.

Sooooooo sad.

This is the saddest/scariest thing ever! I've flown between Buffalo and NYC/NJ a number of times. I'm so sad for everyone involved...what a tragedy sad.gif

I live here in Buffalo and it is a somber day here. Our local stations have nothing on but news about the crash. From the crash site I actually live a good 20 -30 min. It is very sad. I already know of 2 families that I know that had a family member on that plane.

My husband's coworker was on the plane. Also, the man who died in the house worked for my husban's company. Two men from the same company were killed, so sad.

Wow I haven't seen news all day, this is so awful sad.gif Yari that's crazy that Brian knows 2 people involved. What a tragedy for everyone.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • What color is your wedding? You can go with warm autumn-inspired colors such as burnt oranges, dark reds, burgundy, bright yellows, like fall foliage   https://printsbery.com/invitations/wedding/burgundy   What planning have you guys done?  
    • We booked our wedding for April 2021 but the venue let us know at this time they are still implementing Covid measures so we should not have more than 50 guests, etc. We also made sure the contract had an "out" clause that would let us get a refund should the pandemic blow up again, or have the ability to reschedule without penalty.
    • I am having my wedding scheduled in November 2020. I am too much worried about how all the things will be managed in this pandemic situation. About everything like the guest list, preparations, my attire and all. The only thing I am relaxed is about finances. In Feb only me and my fiancé applied for the wedding loans. We have applied early because both of us are having bad credit we had a doubt that it will be approved or not. But our wedding loans with bad credit were timely approved and we have planned accordingly but now this pandemic has spoiled all our preparations. We are trying to be positive and trying to celebrate our new beginnings.
    • Welcome. I am a past Dreams Los Cabos bride. Please let us know if we can assist in any way. We have some great promotions (bride and groom fly free, comped rooms and upgrades).    info@wrighttravelagency.com
    • Hi all. My fiance and I are getting married at Dreams Los Cabos in Cabo San Lucas on April, 2021! We've been together for 3 years and we are so excited for our little wedding!  
  • Topics