What do you guys think of the 8 babies/14 kids chick???

MarieSam

I think it is a shame that especially in these depressing times, "ADults" can make such reckless decisions. She has over and over appeared to make selfish decisions to suit HERSELF, not thinking about the kids. Yes the kids are the ones to suffer in the end and I hope they can figure out a way to make sure what is best is done for all of them. But it makes me extremely upset that she can sit on her lazy rump and live off of the taxpayers and get cosmetic surgery for her Angelina obsession and get funds for her Brady and partridge family obsession.... Sux big time!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandinmytoes View Post
I hope they take her kids away shes a "Wannabe Angelina Jolie". In what world is what shes doing OK, three of her kids already are special needs and she has the audacity to have more that she has no means to support! Those poor kids the one little girl said in the dateline interview "shes gonna be stressed" they would be much better off elsewhere~
OMG you're so right, she is so trying to channel Angelina Jolie!!!! Goodness I knew her whole vibe reminded me of someone, and that is ssssoooo it ~ minus the million dollar career and hot baby daddy! blush2.gif

Thank God I'm not the only who has gotten pissed off by this woman and her antics. I thought I was being mean grtting my teeth everyone morning and rolling my eyes at work about her story, but apparently she's struck a nerve with a lotta people! censored.gif

You ladies are right though, the saddest part of this story are these poor kids who will have to likely deal with some issues growing up and some serious instability when it comes to their mother. sad.gif

EVERYTIME I hear this story it makes me seriously sick! Especially when I think of all the DESERVING couples out there who for whatever reason are unable to have children. It sickens me. I have heard so many stories about her, that she has an unhealthy obsession with angelina, that her DR put her in some sort of IVF study and thats how she was able to afford it, supposedly she says that she was able to "save" $100,000 for the procedures, all while living at her parents 2 bdrm house w/ her already 6 kids. HMMM. I don't know what's true or what's not but my heart seriously goes out to all those poor little kids!

This story makes me so angry! How can anyone raise 14 kids during these hard times, ESPECIALLY on their ownhuh.gif What makes me even more upset is she said she's going to support her kids on student loans while she goes back to school....WTF? I mean good for her to get an education, but who is going to be looking after her children while she does thishuh.gif All babies need care, nurturing and undivided attention....how in God's name can she do this with 14 babieshuh.gif

I totally agree with the Angelina Jolie thing too....

We just had a 60 year old woman here in Calgary (that received invitro in India, because the doctors in Canada refused to give her treatment because of her age) and she ended up having twins....this also makes me upset because she will not be around to see her kids grow up. She'll be 70 when they're 10!!!! It's messed up if you ask me!

She really erks me! I think her parents have said it all! They are so upset w/ her having more, they already take care of half of them!! Her mom said she isn't suitable, she can't even pick up the house let alone take care of children. I personally think its within the best interest of the kids to give them to families who can care for them!

She is definitely trying to be like Angelina have you looked at picture of them side by side!!!!!! And then all of the kids! At least Angelina has money to raise them, a loving father to help and she is a GREAT mom!

Here ladies:

Click the image to open in full size.

I feel the same way every else does, she disgusts me! At first, I was intrigued by the story especially because she had the babies at the same hospital where I go for my prenanal care. My DH and I thought it was a kind of cool we could say that our child was born in the same Kaiser that the octuplets were born. Now, as the story goes on further, she just has me in complete disbelief.

The fact that she would bring all those kids in to her crazy world is very upsetting. She is being so selfish and has no idea what effects her decisions are going to have on all those kids. Even her mom said she was tired of taking care of her daughter's children and that her daughter has never once spent her own money on those kids. Plus, did you see the house? They showed pics of the kids' rooms and they were a mess with very little room to move.

It's a shame because we will all end up paying for her child obsession since she obviously has no income and those kids will just suffer.

This story makes me sick to my stomach every time I hear about it. Her publicists make me sick. Her website pimping her kids for paypal donations makes me sick. All of it just turns my stomach.

My husband & I aren't trying for kids yet, because he's been out of work for a couple of months & we're on a tighter budget than usual. We are still able to pay all our bills & taxes, yet we don't think we're financially in a great place to bring one child into the world let alone 8 (plus the 6 at home). And this whack-job thinks it's ok to use her student loans & government assistance to get IVF. Un-f'ing-believable.

Now regardless how I feel about her, does she deserve death threats? Absolutely not. ANd now the state of California has to spend more money to keep her safe/investigate these claims. Can this woman drain society of any more $$?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAMAY11 View Post
We just had a 60 year old woman here in Calgary (that received invitro in India, because the doctors in Canada refused to give her treatment because of her age) and she ended up having twins....this also makes me upset because she will not be around to see her kids grow up. She'll be 70 when they're 10!!!! It's messed up if you ask me!
Oooo!!! That story out of Calgary pisses me off too!!! I almost fell off the couch when I heard that one on the news. India does the deed, but Canada will pick up the tab for all her and the children's medical bills.... F**K.

As for the "Angelina Jolie wanna-be" -- what a dunce. Give your head a shake. Most people cant have 1 kid let alone, 14!!!! I think IVF has it's place, but this shit is out of control. Humans werent meant to have LITTERS. Im sure the motivation for the MD was soley fueled by money. Money that I hope American tax-payers didnt have to fork out. Where does someone on social assistance get the $$ to pay for IVF?

WOW. I could go on for hours. This kind of thing pisses me off to no end. Maddening. Especially because Im 30 and have waited to have kids until I felt emotionally mature enough (the jury is still out on that one.. haha) and financially stable enough. Too many douchebags are procreating and ruining it for everyone else.