Couples vs. Sandals

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 JenniferSS

• Banned
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 06:43 PM

CSS is definately diferent than CSA! I really like that about the Couple Resorts- that each is a bit different in terms of ambiance and inclusions, provides more variety!

Sandals is that way also ~ each resort is a bit different. It's also what makes it a little more difficult to choose between them and sometimes is what provides negative reviews- people assumed that each one is identical or that all room categories provide the same inclusions!

On that note, I'd also like to pint out that at both CSA & at all Sandals resorts not every room category includes the full bottles of liquor - At CSA only the Suites (garden suite , ocean view suite and beachfront suite include the stock bottles and mini bar) at Sandals properties only the Concierge level and higher include the full bottles ( plus beringer Red & White wine and champagne).

Neither resort allows you to trade out what is stocked for something different or what you prefer ( at least without charging you! ).

#12 futuremrsp

• 37 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 01:06 PM

Will they let you take bottles of wine back to your room?? Lol silly question, but someone told me this happened to them. I just can't believe we won't have a minibar in our room!

#13 pugmomjenn

• Banned
      • 138 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:00 PM

I was wondering about the mini bar too...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users