Photo

Great website for photo printing, and stuff

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Bali83

Bali83
  • 221 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:19 PM

Thanks for the tip!! This will be lots of fun!!

#12 misskim_red@msn.com

misskim_red@msn.com
    • 144 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 09:16 AM

You should get a ton of free codes when you sign up so all you do is pay for shipping. I just got my 4 more coasters, playing cards with 54 pictures, and a photo book for $11. I've never had probs.
      'Gra geal mo chroi'

#13 lolosmama

lolosmama
      • 232 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:22 AM

Thanks for posting this, I'm going to check it out!

#14 *Karla*

*Karla*
        • 4,854 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 03:34 PM

Thanks for the tips ladies! I am def going to check them out...I had never heard of this site before.

#15 KimmyG

KimmyG
          • 520 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 08:46 PM

Sounds like a great site, thanks for sharing. I know snapfish makes nice books but they're expensive, so this is a great alternative.

#16 jhixson

jhixson
            • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:45 PM

Yeah beware. Some people have great luck with the site, others have awful experiences. They are located out of the U.S.--shipping often takes forever. They have issues dealing with customer service, and its not rare for orders to me completely messed up. But if you have good luck, they do have some fantastic deals.

For me, I thought their quality was much inferior to shutterfly or other american companies.

#17 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:41 PM

I have been having a much better experience with artscow since my first orders. I started using them when they were new. Shipping usually killed the deal. Now they do a lot of deals with free shipping.

I just ordered 3 round 3" magnets for $7 shipped. They are for putting on the diswasher to say clean or dirty. You use one & rotate. I ordered one for me, my mom & bro with a pig picture that is a family joke.

I really do love making silly little personalized stuff & artscow is so cheap you can do that. I made my brother a silly christmas ornament. I made my stepdad a tile coaster with a picture of a sign he made. I haven't gotten to see these, but I made pencile bags for my nieces & nephews. Their moms said they looked good, but I don't know if they'd tell me that the were bad.

The stuff isn't awesome, but it does the job for something fun.

#18 march132010

march132010
                • 1,057 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:03 PM

Your books look great!!!!

#19 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
                  • 997 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:48 PM

Your books are super! Thanks for sharing...I'm putting a book together for my Mom and Dad as a wedding gift! I think this will work out great...who have others used that they've really like the quality of? Just curious what's out there...never made one of these before! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users