Hidden World Cenotes

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Kate82

• 47 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Malisa
    I used Hidden Worlds for our cenote photo shoot.
    Dreamtime Images Blog Archive Tulum, Mexico Wedding Photography: Malisa and Todd
    I worked with Gonzo. He let us in for $10/person and they shut down the cenote for us since it was early on a Sunday morning. Granted, we had just bought 16 $70/person packages the day before, but they were really good to us and the photos came out great. Drop me a line if you have any questions.

I love your pictures! It looks like you had a very fun and romantic wedding. Who was your photographer?

#12 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
    • 600 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 05:20 PM

We used Nathan Welton at DREAMTIME IMAGES WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY - Colorado, California and destination wedding photographers serving Denver, Aspen, Vail, Beaver Creek, Estes Park, Boulder, Santa Barbara, Steamboat Springs, Colorado Springs, San Luis Obispo, Cambria, Phoenix, B
      He is great and a lot of fun to have around. He really tries to work with you on price. He even has a very good associate package if you need it. However, we bought his biggest package, which meant that he came out for as long as we wanted him (4 days), took pictures the entire time and we got all the digital images. He really is amazing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users