Photo

RUI now has 2010 available on their booking site

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 kurz04

kurz04
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:47 PM

Hey Ladies, we are also hoping to book at the ROR for March 30 2010, we haven't booked or requested a date yet though, how quickly does it fill up? Should we book asap?

#22 jamin2010

jamin2010
    • 28 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 08:59 AM

Not sure how quickly it fills up but I would just book ASAP rather than risking not getting the date/time you want. I submitted my request last Friday and have now had confirmation for Feb 2010 so not even a week's wait for confirmation which is great.

#23 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
      • 2,233 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:29 AM

I agree with Jamin2010, the reason I booked as soon as they released 2010 dates was because I wanted a specific date (will be our 5th anniversary of meeting) and a specific time.
        July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#24 Fonte

Fonte
        • 15 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:20 PM

Hi Ladies,

So I am running into the same problems you are. I got my confirmation last week and I have been trying to book the room since. I went to my TA and called Riu reservations and neither of them had 2010 rates. What do we do from here to confirm our dates??

#25 KimmyG

KimmyG
          • 520 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:50 PM

From past brides, what's the best time to do the ceremony? Noon? 3pm? 5pm? I know large parties can't have dinner until 8:45pm, should this affect what ceremony time you pick?

#26 misstrae76

misstrae76
            • 217 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:36 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Fonte
              Hi Ladies,

So I am running into the same problems you are. I got my confirmation last week and I have been trying to book the room since. I went to my TA and called Riu reservations and neither of them had 2010 rates. What do we do from here to confirm our dates??
              Hey there,

What I did was just emailed Gabriela and just let her know the situation and she gave us 90 daysto confirm. So I hope that it works out! Just recently we have had to change our date and she got back to me the next day to let me know that it was ok!
              Good luck!

#27 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
              • 2,233 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:05 AM

I also emailed her and got an extension as well. thanks to the quick thinking of misstrae76!
                July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#28 Fonte

Fonte
                • 15 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:32 PM

I actually sent her a email last night, and she got back to me already saying that we have 90 days. She also stated that the TA and Riu reservations should have given me a time frame of when the 2010 rates would be ready but they didn't.

#29 Fonte

Fonte
                  • 15 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:02 PM

2010 rates will be available in May or June.... finally got a answer from the reservations dept.

Don't know about you guys but I'm ready to get started now!!

#30 NellyG

NellyG
                    • 13 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:13 PM

Does anyone have a guess as to how late I could book a Riu wedding for January or February 2010? Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users