RUI now has 2010 available on their booking site
Posted 14 February 2009 - 12:33 AM
Are any of you running into the same problem?
Posted 14 February 2009 - 02:15 PM
Let me know what information you have come up with!
Posted 14 February 2009 - 02:54 PM
Lets keep each other posted on any ideas etc
Posted 14 February 2009 - 03:12 PM
GUARANTEE OF RESERVATION. The credit card number is needed only to hold your reservation. You will pay at the hotel directly upon check in. In case of no show the date of your arrival a charge of one night will be processed on your credit card.The same amount will be charged if the reservation is not cancelled 2 days prior to the date of arrival.
So taking that into consideration. I would think we could just book a room only on their site and then when the TA can get the group rates in a few months then we could just go in and cancel that room and let the wedding co-ordinator or who ever we are suppose to be dealing with that the reservation has been changed. I plan on booking just a standard room, but then when the time comes book the Jr Suite. I still plan on phoning the reservation number sometime next week.
The stress begins lol
Posted 16 February 2009 - 09:35 PM
I have emailed the lady that sends us the confirmation codes and such and explained to her the situation. She has extended mine until April instead of the 30 days alloted for most. So we're good for a little bit!
Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:44 AM
Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:08 PM
I submitted my request last Friday for Feb 2010 and am just waiting to hear back. I have already booked my wedding party in (from the UK). We will be staying for 2 weeks apart from myself and fiance who will be staying for 3 weeks. Really hope I get my confirmation back soon and hope that you do not lose your dates before you manage to book for your wedding party.
Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:42 PM
Posted 17 February 2009 - 06:11 PM
I did email the girl at Rui and they have also extended my deadline until April 13/09. So I guess I will just wait and see what happens closer to that date and see if the prices come out for the hotel room.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users