Sign in to follow this  
sunstarsmoon

RUI now has 2010 available on their booking site

Hey Ladies, we are also hoping to book at the ROR for March 30 2010, we haven't booked or requested a date yet though, how quickly does it fill up? Should we book asap?

Not sure how quickly it fills up but I would just book ASAP rather than risking not getting the date/time you want. I submitted my request last Friday and have now had confirmation for Feb 2010 so not even a week's wait for confirmation which is great.

Hi Ladies,

So I am running into the same problems you are. I got my confirmation last week and I have been trying to book the room since. I went to my TA and called Riu reservations and neither of them had 2010 rates. What do we do from here to confirm our dates??

From past brides, what's the best time to do the ceremony? Noon? 3pm? 5pm? I know large parties can't have dinner until 8:45pm, should this affect what ceremony time you pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonte View Post
Hi Ladies,

So I am running into the same problems you are. I got my confirmation last week and I have been trying to book the room since. I went to my TA and called Riu reservations and neither of them had 2010 rates. What do we do from here to confirm our dates??
Hey there,

What I did was just emailed Gabriela and just let her know the situation and she gave us 90 daysto confirm. So I hope that it works out! Just recently we have had to change our date and she got back to me the next day to let me know that it was ok!
Good luck!

I actually sent her a email last night, and she got back to me already saying that we have 90 days. She also stated that the TA and Riu reservations should have given me a time frame of when the 2010 rates would be ready but they didn't.

2010 rates will be available in May or June.... finally got a answer from the reservations dept.sad.gif

Don't know about you guys but I'm ready to get started now!!