Photo

Centrepieces question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 irishmatrimony

irishmatrimony
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 06:51 PM

OK, so I've got some awesome deals on vases and square candle holders, shells, starfish, etc and have exactly what I want to do in mind... have done a trial and I love it..I am using three candles at each table and one vase with flowers. I want to use real flowers. Does anyone know if I put the centrepieces together the way I want them myself, or can I leave it with the WC? They want to charge me a fortune for just a few flowers and I am seriously considering going into Playa Del Carmen to get fresh flowers myself at a shoppe! Please let me know what you know!

#2 hmj

hmj
    • 78 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:13 PM

I don't know about your specific resort, but you could check with your WC at the resort. At the resort I'm staying at, I am also bringing everything and they are putting it together for me, for free.

As for the flowers, I have a friend who when to a DW YEARS ago and that's what they ended up doing--going to a market or shoppe and getting fresh flowers for cheap. I want to say she was in Playa del Carmen too. Are there any flowers that are INCLUDED that you could use instead? Just a thought so you don't have to worry about getting flowers.

#3 irishmatrimony

irishmatrimony
      • 56 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 09:48 AM

No flowers included, just my bouquet and my hubbie's boutonneire! Thanks for the tip though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users