• 3,906 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 12:42 PM

Looks beautiful!

#12 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 01:19 PM

It looks so nice!! Thanks for sharing! You and hubby look so darn cute together... not to mention tan!

#13 christie272

christie272
      • 28 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 12:22 PM

I am so glad you are having such a great time. Thank you for posting the pics. I am getting married there in august of this year and I can't wait!!

#14 salomeuh

salomeuh
        • 10 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 06:42 PM

Thanks very much for sharing your wonderfull experience. This is really helpful specially because I'm getting married @ PPR in may 2008. Have you seen any weddings during your stay?.
          Salome U.

#15 BayBug

BayBug
          • 852 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 07:01 PM

Mishi, sounds like you are having a wonderful time. And I must say you are very pretty! Enjoy your honeymoon and stop chatting on the internet!
            Angie

#16 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:33 PM

Mishi, I'm so glad you're having a great time, your pictures make me want to go away now! now go enjoy your husband!

#17 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 April 2007 - 04:38 PM

this is one of the resorts i recommend most for DR.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#18 cessyboston

cessyboston
              • VIP Member
              • 2,096 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 12:58 PM

you both look amazing....i can not lie i want you to keep enjoying yourself but i am so selfish i want you to keep updating us.....lol....
                enjoy ..... i will live through you both....
                Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#19 lolo2772

lolo2772
                • 7 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 06:44 PM

Thanks for the post!! It looks beautiful - I have picked a place yet, but Paradisus is at the top of my list.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users